• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back! (and hopefully to stay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So to celebrate my 6th anniversary here I thought it's time I became a bit more active, I've not really been here much over the last 2 years vs checking in several times a day like I used to! I hope all my old IRC buddies are still here, I can't quite get over the last 6 years! Back then people on here my age now were yoda-like idols and now I am that age (and have gray hairs too!) it feels like there's been some time warp up until now!

Welcome back. Like too busy over the last few years & kept you away?

RDBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Greetings.
I haven't met you before, but of course, I am pretty new here still.

Welcome back.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer

Hey! Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.