Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
What do you do to vent your negative energy?

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
heh...
Sometimes that makes me more angry unfortunately.
Sometimes helps too >.>

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This works amazingly well for me, but I don't know if it will for you.
I put on a diaper, go under my blanket completely, and squeeze the life out of pillow.
It's very, very relaxing. It's even gotten me back into thumb sucking.
It pretty much makes all my stress melt away.

Another good idea is to vent your anger and frustration into something physical that needs to get done, like cleaning your room, washing a car, moving firewood, etc.
It's very effective and it makes it so you take care of two problems at once.

If you don't have anything productive and physical to do, another good idea would be to exercise. Or if you don't want to/can't do them, take a walk around the block or something.

Hope I helped.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Well, there's two ways:
(1) Physical activity to simply become too tired to be worried about whatever is making you worried. Also, fast and aggressive physical activities (like using a punch bag) also allows you to vent some of the anger. :damnpc:

(2) Being around people you like and either talking it over with them or just letting them comfort you. :hug:

Peachy

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Usually I go into my workshop and build something, or if I'm stressed over a build I go to the computer and kill something in one of my games(my current favorite is to build up a wicked-huge army in Galactic Battlegrounds and decimate the enemy).

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My favourite method is to close my curtains, wrap myself up in my blanket and duvet, cuddle a plushie and suck my thumb/paci. The only problem with this is I often fall asleep and nothing will wake me until I am done recovering.

I used to squeeze my stress ball a lot, but I have lost it at the moment :frown:. I'm quite upset about this, it was quite important to me.

Sometimes I find my fencing really helps me to deal with stress. However, I have to not let it out too quickly, I have to remain in control or I become dangerous so if I am REALLY stressed fencing isn't the best idea - I would probably hard hit and get punished or something, which would make me even more stressed.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Screaming into a pillow works sometimes, writing also is helpful, and taking walks sometimes works.

B

Butterfly Mage

I do a grounding ritual to discharge negative energy.

Role
  1. Incontinent
If I'm really pissed about something, I'll go get my stereo fired up and play my favorite music for hours on end.

{ I used to listen to the radio, I like {liked} country music, when it was real country anyways, but I can't listen to this garbage they claim as music anymore, it just pisses me off that much more. My blood pressure goes through the roof whenever I have to listen to music I can't stand.}

And like was mentioned by someone else, I'll go out to my garage and work on my vehicles, or just clean up the garage, anything constructive helps. I get a lot of satisfaction out of working on cars, it's relaxing to me.

But just do what you like, anything that you like. That should relax you and get your mind off of your troubles. Good luck to you.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Give people negative reputation.
:p

Actually, I find exercise helps. But not mental exercise, like don't make the mistake of punching a bag insanely for a short time and get worn out, or push yourself too hard doing something. I find controlled exercise helps, especially if it lasts a while as it gives you time to think through what angers you.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I try my best to sleep. I find that sleeping sort of resets my emotions and clears my head.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I draw, Usually something getting his or her self turned into a babyfur. It always relaxes me...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I get in one of my cars, and go someplace, no place in particular, just go for a drive and enjoy the car.

That is what they are for right?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I typically go for a walk around the block. I also can talk to my wife. My hands are all beat up and broken because I punch tables and things. Anger is a tough thing. I do think staying busy, maybe doing something you like, and exercising.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
What do you do to vent your negative energy?

Shen, you should know the answer to this one, since you do it all of the time...the answer is to snuggle your teddy bear! How can someone be mad while snuggling a teddy? ;)

Well, even though that answer was partly serious, a serious answer for me would be to find someone who you know will listen to you and just vent out all of your frustrations to them. It particularly helps if you know that they've been frustrated by similar things so they'll know how you feel. There's a fine line between venting and complaining/bitching too much...but as long as you know the person won't mind you venting, I find out that once I let it all out to someone, I feel a lot better and can put my problem/anger behind me.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Kill blind old men that live down town...........
*walks away slowly now*
Depends if at school I leave and just go to the park.
If at home I keave and go to the park
if at my friends I g pop fireworks
If at my sisters I ride stuff
If With my dad...... Welll it is not nice.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay I sound like such a stereotypical teenager but , I blast music ..... especially since im into alot of really heavy screamo music lately.. or play Mario Kart

Status
Not open for further replies.