• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

i'm adopted

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjdadj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i'm adopted and i don't know what to do

Reactions: Edgewater
That's a rather vague opening post...

Do you have to do anything?

Welcome to ADISC in any event!

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Edgewater and lilbabyjooce
Heck, I was adopted as well! I saw and see it as an advantage as I was Chosen!! And, that has to be grand!
Welcome to and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! A Unique and Wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper.
Your being here implies you may or want to wear as well?
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, JaysonTheRegressor and Anemone
When giving birth it's a gatcha but when adopting you pick lol

tjdadj said:
i'm adopted and i don't know what to do
You return the love that was given to you. Obviously your adoptive parents had enough love to share. They brought you, willingly and by choice, into their lives. I’m not older and wise by any means. Heck, I’m only 25 years old. However, my neighbors have adopted 6 children over the past 10-12 years. Long before I moved into the neighborhood. These kids are now 11-16 years old. They are black, white and Latino. Beautiful kids!! The love that I see in this family is unbelievable. From parent to child and vice verse. The youngest, an -1 year old African-American boy has stolen my heart. He is the perfect gentleman. I think he has kinda adopted me as a buddy. He keeps my driveway shoveled to which I pay him. He takes care of my pets when I’m away. Nevertheless, he’s a solid kid. Bottom line is that you need to do nothing. You are loved more than you can ever comprehend. As stated in previous posts, you were chosen!

11 year old boy, sorry about the typos

I am too thank God you were given a second chance at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back