I'm a newbie, so exciting :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello, I'm Tafshin. The reason I chose this name is because when I was younger (like, 12), I picked the name Taf for my username on an ABDL site I frequented (maybe because it sounded like Taffy, I dunno e_e). And Shin is an alias I use alot on sites I frequent now, I thought it'd be cool to just put them together. But to avoid confusion about what to address me as, Shin will work just fine for me.

Anyway, time to move deeper into my introduction...

I'm a 20 year old AB/TBDL (I dunno what age the transition goes from TB to AB, someone enlighten me? xD) from the Oklahoma area. I've known I had the desire and want to wear diapers and do baby things since I was 5, though I found out what an AB was, and realized that I wasn't totally alone in my feelings around age 12. Like many people I've talk to, I've stolen diapers from younger relatives and practiced in secret throughout my childhood/teen years. when I made the move to where I am now at 13, my desire for those things dwindled surprisingly up until a few years ago.

I opened up and told my girlfriend about this, and she is incredibly accepting, and now practices with me on a regular basis as an active mommy figure.

(The above I tried to say as much about myself as I could, since the more I tell, the better you all will get to know me. But I also don't want to give away all the personal details just yet, or have a lack of something to talk about later. =P)

I'm also a restaurant worker, a writer, avid video gamer, and just all around good friend to alot of people (sometimes I wonder why that is sometimes.)

My kinks and activities include:

-Diapers
-Pacifiers
-Being clingy/cuddly
-Being ornery
-Getting in trouble for being ornery

For me being a baby isnt necessarily sexual, but it seems I can pretty much mix and match sex and babying when i want mostly. But over 80% of the time its not.

I hope to become a regular on this site, since I've been looking for an expressive outlet for a long time. If I've said to much, i humbly apologize.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Your a newbie?

*runs around the place in exticment*

Welcome! :D

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*checks the definition of "ornery"*

Oh, right. I find you being ornery hard to believe. :p

Welcome and pop by the chat sometime. :)
Heh, try saying that to Mommy. I was really bad when she was just getting used to the whole Babying thing. But once she got her footing, I'm good "most of the time"

But I'll stop by the chat right now, actually.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, I was trying to goto IRC, anyway, and I can't yet send PMs, =_=

E

Error404

Good to have you with us! Excellent intro post! It's rare that people put effort into these things!

+Rep for you!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Nice intro :) so welcome to the site :), and have a good time here :D

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Thank you so much Eddy.

I'm looking forward to having alot of fun here ^^

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey Shin, it's Mommy!

I guess I could start my own intro thread, but I'd rather be in yours. ^^

A little about me.

I'm a 20 year old college student, also from Oklahoma.

Shin and I have an apartment together, and have been living together for a year. We've been dating aaaalmost 2 years and a half years, and have recently decided to explore his interest in infantilism.

When he first told me about it, I was accepting, and not into it at the time, and told him if/ when the time was right, I would think more seriously about how I would be involved.

After a few hit and miss tries, we finally worked up enough courage to explore and tried 3 different types diapers before finding a nice cheap brand he likes.

We are also into BDSM, and I regularly attend munches and play parties in my area.

I'm new to being a Mommy, but so far I love it, and hope to find some friends here. = )

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Why will I be mauled? Not that I mind n__n

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
You think we're cute on here, you shoulda seen us today. = p We had a sissy-slap fight, and he won. I wonder why lol

I'm having fun too. Just chillin' in the off-topic forum, just posting away.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You need to stop trying to get more posts than me *gnaws on your wrist*

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Don't gnaw. It's un-gentlemanly like.

And I'm not trying, I just am ^^

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*drools* You know I'm not a gentleman, more of an officer...

Bad joke, but still *gnaw gnaw*

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh lord, no more late night TV movies for you.

*Blocks TCM*

Status
Not open for further replies.