Im a female and needa female diaper friend to talk to

Hi Fivefoot! This is a great place to make new friends and there are plenty of us girls out here. I’m always willing to chat.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Wondercrinkee said:
Thank you for your clear explanation of this interesting situation, I appreciate it!

I agree. Nobody likes exclusion. It's painful. We being within ABDL and so many other identities know what it's like to be rejected. I hope everyone sees that rejecting hurts no matter what. Communication is the key. Explanations of likes and dislikes and setting the pace is helpful for letting people know what hurts, what is fun, and what is not tolerated. Then it is to be respected if communicated maturely. But rejection for gender reasons can hurt feelings here since many here have so many different sexual identities and understandings and comprehensions of this.

One thing is for sure, I agree. We are all here as a darn good team of caring souls despite our sexual markers. We are human. It's true we should see this site isn't a "sex dating hit-on people forum". Other places are for that and everyone should respect this. I certainly do.
Everybody has so many wonderful perspectives despite sexual chromosomal whatever (absolutely not disrespecting by typing whatever, I use this word a lot).

I am human. I feel. I am here and have been through enough in my life that I and so many here can and want to help if allowed, it's just the title was kinda confusing. So it's all good.
I want to thank “Wondercrinkle” and “Cottontail” for their caring, empathic, and insightful comments. Nice to read such open minded, inclusive, discussions about such a conflicting subject as our adult diaper needs. I, too, prefer the open forums for sharing, support, encouragement, tips, and frank discussions about our most intimate personal care needs, whether the physical, or mental health side of the topic, and tend to refrain from the private messages. If I am going to take the time - why not share? I’m glad others do.

Reactions: PaddedRita, OmiOMy and Woncrinklz
Female dl from texas, always willing to lend an ear

I’m a female DL, I’m open to talking

New1 said:
I'm a female DL from US too! I live in the south.
Wow! Rare! Welcome!

You can reach out anytime.
jess

This girl depends on her diapers - Sorry - I'm not from the UK !

Back