• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a big baby

bigbabywawa01

bigbabywawa01
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi all just another big baby boy looking for friends into diaper play! I grew up as a pants and bed wetter and was often punished, with being put back in pampers! As I was being diapered by my mom she would talk baby talk to me, even as an older child! When I would pee my pants she would coo to me, lets get baby in his pampers! These memories flood my head day to day and i crave to be put in diapers like a baby! hope you enjoy my little into and hope to talk to a few!

Reactions: Omg301 and Kittyinpink
bigbabywawa01 said:
Hi all just another big baby boy looking for friends into diaper play! I grew up as a pants and bed wetter and was often punished, with being put back in pampers! As I was being diapered by my mom she would talk baby talk to me, even as an older child! When I would pee my pants she would coo to me, lets get baby in his pampers! These memories flood my head day to day and i crave to be put in diapers like a baby! hope you enjoy my little into and hope to talk to a few!
Hello and welcome

bigbabywawa01 said:
That's so cute. Sounds like you had a pretty awesome mommy that really left an impression on you. Welcome to the forums. This is a safe space where you can let all your wildest dreams come true.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Thank you Omg301! This is good to know!

Hello and welcome, this is a great froum and i hope you enjoy your time here. Great introduction also

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello and welcome! 😊
Great introduction!
Enjoy the site!
Fantastic people here !
(Including a secret rock star 👨‍🎤 🌟..)
Enjoy adisc!

Back