• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

illegal music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I downloaded this song called "Panzerlied" a Whermacht march song made in 1933. Is it illegal that I downloaded it for free? I mean, the country that it was copyrighted in doesn't even exist anymore(Nazi Germany) and the government of that nation blew its' brains out in a bunker 64 years ago. Is it still illegal?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
No one is going to care about that song. I wouldn't worry.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Piracy of music is such a common thing now that police are just giving put warnings... (that's what I heard... (that's what I'm banking on...)) Getting involved with the artist or the record company would get you in deep shit though... You would most likely be sued out your asshole...

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well the artist was killed ar Kursk in 1943, so no threat there. And the Record Company was the third Reich so...i don't think i need to be worried about being sued.

For the Record:

I am NOT a Nazi, I just like German Military Marches.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
German military marches are some outstanding music. Honestly, they are!

I imagine you should be alright, DT. Most of that music is, as earlier expressed, public domain at this point.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well the artist was killed ar Kursk in 1943, so no threat there. And the Record Company was the third Reich so...i don't think i need to be worried about being sued.

For the Record:

I am NOT a Nazi, I just like German Military Marches.
meh, that's like someone calling Ramstien neo-nazi's. Just something that most likely is not true.

Anyways the german's do have some great music same with nearly all countires regardless of their former or current leaderships.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Technically, no. Any copyright on that piece has long since expired.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Their not going to come after someone who downloads a illegal song here or there. They'll most likely go after the big time people that do nothing but constantly download illegal music, movies, etc.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Depends on the country you live in. I'd be most likely illegal to own a long like that here. Downloading copyrighted music is generally illegal, no matter what type of music it is.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.