Ignore threads in certain forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Is there a way to ignore certain forums so that threads in those forums are not included in your unread posts since last visit count?

For example I am not into RP and don't really need updated on the RP forum. Is there a way to ignore new posts/updates from the RP forum in my unread posts feature?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you double click on the "board" image for the roleplay forum it will mark all as read.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
As Mandy said, you can mark those forums read before you hit 'new posts'.

The board image is this BTW:

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
As Mandy said, you can mark those forums read before you hit 'new posts'.

The board image is this BTW:

Thank you! I too have been wondering if there was a way to ignore all the RP section posts. There are so many of them if you're not into that sort of thing. I'll be mildly happier now.

NikonFilmPhotog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Moo added an option to exclude forums here:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/14769-few-upgrades.html

4. Exclude Forums From "New Posts": You can now exclude certain forums from your 'new posts' search results. To do so, go to "UserCP", then "Edit Options". At the very bottom, you will be able to select which forums are excluded from your search results. Be warned: this feature is in beta - there may be bugs! This change was based on this request by NikonFilmPhotog.

Thank you Moo!

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Exclude Forums From "New Posts": You can now exclude certain forums from your 'new posts' search results. To do so, go to "UserCP", then "Edit Options". At the very bottom, you will be able to select which forums are excluded from your search results. Be warned: this feature is in beta - there may be bugs!

Many thanks Moo and for NikonFilmPhotog for suggesting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.