If your an ABDL with a physical disability, we would like to hear from you!

Katie2fingers said:
I write about happenings in my life that are gifts from God.. What do you write about?
scifi/horror & fanfic

For me with having Cerebral Palsy, even using my Loftstrand Crutches, I am so physically slow with respect to getting anywhere.
Today my brother took me to the shopping mall in the town we used to live in.
Yes.
A lot of crutching around.
When we got back home, I took a long nap.
I try to remain as mobile as possible, but it is hard.

Reactions: Anonymous
I also have cerebral palsy. I went into little space three weeks ago and it was an awesome experience. I am not incontinent yet in my adult life but I might become soon. Hopefully I can meet someone who would be willing to participat.

caitianx said:
For me with having Cerebral Palsy, even using my Loftstrand Crutches, I am so physically slow with respect to getting anywhere.
Today my brother took me to the shopping mall in the town we used to live in.

In my late 20s during grad school, I finally gave in and got a custom wheelchair for days like that. Even with forearm crutches I'm limited to about 3 blocks at a go. Anytime that I know that I will be doing a lot of running around like a mall, convention, or the like I switch to my wheelchair now. It makes life a lot easier.

Gwendolyn said:
In my late 20s during grad school, I finally gave in and got a custom wheelchair for days like that. Even with forearm crutches I'm limited to about 3 blocks at a go. Anytime that I know that I will be doing a lot of running around like a mall, convention, or the like I switch to my wheelchair now. It makes life a lot easier.
I am dependent upon my younger brother to drive me places.
Today he drove me to the Home Depot in Londonderry, NH to purchase a couple of needed items.
He also took me grocery shopping.
I am trying hard to stay out of "The Chair".
My Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy was classified as "mild", but at age 50, I had to surrender to needing Loftstrand Crutches for long-distance mobility.
But, now in my early 60's, my shoulder joints, my elbow joints, and my wrist joints are starting to fall apart.

Hi everyone,

I am a adult baby with strong desires to be babied. I find it very hard dealing with my cerebral palsy as I age. Been In diapers for decades

CPDude said:
Hi everyone,

I am a adult baby with strong desires to be babied. I find it very hard dealing with my cerebral palsy as I age. Been In diapers for decades
I too want to be babied.
Been alone in this house trailer for almost 2 years since the death of my little brother.
I am getting an elderly roomate soon to share expenses.

Not sure why, but I wrote up this "make-believe" ADULT BABY HOSPITAL CHART about my "wish"...
ADULT BABY HOSPITAL (Long-Term Care Institution) #1
Patient's Treatment Record
Patient's Name: CAITIAN X
Patient's Age: 63
Patient's Birth Date: March 6, 1958
Patient's Sex: Male
Patient Race: Caucasian
Patient Height: 5' 8"
Patient Weight: 224 #'s
Patient Pre-Existing Conditions: Cerebral Palsy and Autism since Birth
If Developmentally Disabled, What is Patient's Cognitive Social Functioning Age? 2 to 6 Years of Age, Occasionally Age 8
Is Patient Continent? [Yes/No]: NO
Does Patient Wear/Use Incontinence Products? [Yes/No]: Yes
Does Patient Wear/Use Incontinence Products 24/7? [Yes/No]: Yes
List Incontinence Products Used Per 24 Hour Day: Diapers, Pull-Ups, Underpads, Condom Catheters w/Drainage Bag
Is Patient Verbal? [Yes/No]: No (Minimally Verbal, Mostly Mute 24/7)
Is Patient a Physical Fall Risk [Yes/No]: Yes
Does Patient have any Allergies [Yes/No]: Yes
List Allergies: Ampicillin/Amoxicillin, Penicillin, Tetracyclin, Seasonal Hay Fever
Is Patient Mobile? [Yes/No/Occasionally]: Occasionally
Does Patient Utilize Mobility Aids [Yes/No]: Yes
List Mobility Aids Utilized By Patient: Wheelchair (Manual), Quad Rollator Walker Frame, Loftstrand Crutches
Treatment Recomendations:
CAITIAN X should be admitted for permanent institutionalization.
Based upon his physical disabilities, CAITIAN X, requires the following:
(1) 24/7 Placement into a Crib (Crib must be heavilly padded on all four sides)
(2) 24/7 Nursing Care.
(3) Physical Restraint 24/7, due to intermittent daily self-abuse/injury behavior due to Autism
(4) Recommended Restraint Regime: Anti Self-Injury Helmet w/Complete Face-Shield, Wheelchair Restraints
(Hands, Wrists, Ankles, Waist/Chest) Crib Restraint (Flat Onto Back Side, Anti Self-Injury Helmet w/Complete
Face-Shield, Hand, Wrist, Ankle, and Chest Restraints)
(5) CAITIAN X is to be Bottle-Fed and Hand Spoon-Fed (Fluids and 100% Pureed Solid Food)
Additional Notes:
CAITIAN X is to be kept confined 16 hours per day, physically restrained in a crib.
CAITIAN X is to be kept in his wheelchair, physically restrained, for 8 hours per day.
CAITIAN X is to be not permitted television of any kind.
In the "environment" for CATIAN X, only soft plush toy animals and dolls allowed, along with 0 to 12-month-old
Infant toys and simple picture/word "board books".
Nurse/Orderly shall play one-on-one with CAITIAN X while he is awake, perform incontinence care, feeding, and taking vital signs.
Heart, Blood Pressure, Temperature (Via Rectum Only)

Bit of an old thread, but I do have a physical disability. I'm not sure if it qualifies me to get disabled parking or anything like that but I had Spinal Scoliosis when I was 16. Spine fused and rods were put in so I have basically no ability to bend except my neck and 2 vertebrae at the bottom of my back. As I age it gets more and more difficult for me to bend forward. Oddly I can bend backward easily but that is not incredibly useful. If something falls on the floor its fairly tough for me to bend and get it. Putting on socks is the hardest thing in the world and I suppose pulling on undies and pants are close to that. I also have slightly poor balance and motor coordination due to my Autism spectrum disorder (Aspergers) that compounds the issue with bending. My knees are also not that good so I find it hard to bend with my knees. Putting on a diaper is also slightly difficult as laying flat on my bed means I have a stiff rod back to leverage up to see what I am doing and its not that easy. Getting out of bed is also fairly difficult as its hard to leverage my stiff back to get up. I wish I had a crib with opening in the side it would make it easy for me to grab on the rail to help me. Oh and pillows.. they went a big high with the spinal fusion so I have the least bending in my upper back where my neck is so any pillow that is more then a few inches in thickness cricks my neck at an extreme angle and all the weight on it instead of the spine bending normally up there, its pretty bad and is terrible to sleep with a thick pillow unless it is huge and I can leverage my body on part of it to prevent my neck from getting all the force.
Thanks for reading my rant lol. Its problems I have to manage I guess but it sucks, they went a bit overboard with the rod and spinal fusion. I think its too late to take the rods out.

• Wow
Reactions: Katie2fingers and BobbiSueEllen
Spinal issues are not fun.
My physical issues are with my legs due to cerebral palsy.
Crouch stance.
Intwisted crouch gait.
Fatigue.
Ankle, knee, and hip pain in both legs.
Physically getting to a toilet after the fact of having wetting and pooping accidents.
Being clumsy.
Bedtime/Naptime is adult baby time.
Snuggled under my Paw Patrol blankies.
Playing with my baby toys.
Hugging my plushies.
Feeling safe and loved.

Not sure if it counts as a "physical disability" but I have a paralyzed left vocal cord that interferes with my speech. It's really hard for me to be heard because it sounds like I have a permanent case of laryngitis; my voice is soft and breathy and I can't say very much in a single breath. I've been this way since I was born three and a half months premature, the cord was paralyzed when they intubated me. I'm having surgery on it next week to put in an implant to bulk up the paralyzed cord so the unparalyzed right one can meet it in the middle of my throat and my voice will hopefully be stronger as a result.

I also have autism, ADHD, PTSD, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and persistent depressive disorder, but none of those are physical. My autism and ADHD are why I still live at home with my parents, but sometimes I wish my autism could be more severe so I'd have an excuse to be treated like a little kid by my parents and be able to play with toys and such without looking like a total weirdo.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hey!
I'm really happy to find this thread!
I'm a pudgy Little Boy with CP. My Little age is around 12 or sometimes less. Recently my bladder incontinence has got worse and I wear pants everyday now. I love to sleep with my plushies around and my pacifier. I also strive to keep walking with a walker but things are becoming harder and harder. Things are evolving and I feel more and more Little all the time.

• Love
Reactions: caitianx and BobbiSueEllen
As for me, Cerebral Palsy and Autism 63 year-old, I am reworking my bedroom at home to be more like a toddler/preschooler's nursery.

I'm with 52, I have MS, migraines, depression, PTSD, I've had mild autism spectrum disorder my whole life. The MS is why I'm in diapers as it's taken the control over my bowels and bladder. So I decided since I have to wear diapers, why not have fun acting like a baby.

Reactions: caitianx and BobbiSueEllen
I had neurological stroke injury. Physical injuries - Aphasia (memory, hearing process), slow reading, blurred and double vision, dizzy (vertigo, loss of balance) and urinary and bowel incontinence. Some recovery but slow. I had the stroke at 35 years, I'm now 41. I'm not an abdl.

Does having a cognitive learning disability with severe anxiety and bipolar count? :(

I have a relatively rare degenerative neuro-muscular disorder. In layman’s terms it means my muscles especially those in my legs, wrists, neck and jaw are wasting away this means there are foods I can’t eat, jobs I can’t do and makes everyday things like walking quite painful. I think part of the reason I remain so upbeat most of the time is my ABDL being able to go back to an age where I didn’t have to worry about all this and what the future might hold I believe is beneficial to my mental well being. I‘m a little more melancholy than usual at the minute because my uncle recently passed away he had the same condition and couldn’t walk more than a few yards, go up and down stairs and had to have someone with him when eating or drinking because of a choking risk. It’s similar for me if eating alone my food has to be mashed, puréed or liquified and I’m telling you now if you’re an AB eating food in this form like baby food is not a dream come true but a unpleasant necessity. My biggest worry is the possibility of losing the ability to speak or at least speak in a way people can understand again not a issue of babyhood I want to re-experience.

Last edited:
DiaperLink said:
Does having a cognitive learning disability with severe anxiety and bipolar count? :(
Of course. Not all disability’s are physical sometimes those we can’t see are far more potent than we realise.

Reactions: DiaperLink and BobbiSueEllen
I´m a wheelchair driver with CP. Till my late 20s I walked rather badly. I would call me rather a DL, because I hate domination because of many bad experiences. My dream is being an only-loved very little AB(only a few weeks old), that is diapered and feed by a nice person

andreasdl said:
I´m a wheelchair driver with CP. Till my late 20s I walked rather badly. I would call me rather a DL, because I hate domination because of many bad experiences. My dream is being an only-loved very little AB(only a few weeks old), that is diapered and feed by a nice person
I too have Cerebral Palsy.
Plus I have Autism.
There are many other people with CP who also have Autism.

Back