If your an ABDL with a physical disability, we would like to hear from you!

Thank you Katie

Welcome back PC hope your doing well.

I've been around, just been having a lot of pain, which makes sitting at the computer difficult, plus it's that time of year when my mood tends to trend downwards a lot, I need some mummy time, hopefully at the weekend.

PCBaby said:
I've been around, just been having a lot of pain, which makes sitting at the computer difficult, plus it's that time of year when my mood tends to trend downwards a lot, I need some mummy time, hopefully at the weekend.
Well buddy, you take care of yourself, if I can be any assistance from over here just let me know... and get better.

Thanks it's all related to my parents being killed in a car crash and then being treated like the parcel in "pass the parcel" Only one of my sets of relatives really wanted me and could cope with the double incontinence, they already had a disabled son who was only a year younger and he was doubly IC as well, they were even going to adopt me until my mother's family realised that whoever got me also got the proceeds from the sale of the shop my parents owned, that's when it all became a major clusterf**k.

Gwendolyn said:
Hi everyone. I'll jump into this conversation as well. I have spastic Cerebral Palsy myself. I've been little as long as I can remember. Because I didn't start walking until I was 4, I have quite a few memories of being in diapers as kid and I wanted back in them pretty much as soon as I was out of them. I know it is true in my case, and I'm pretty sure that it's true for a lot of people that were born with and grew up with a disability, that a lot of us mature a bit too quickly because you figure out that you are the only person who really understands what you can and can't do.
When I was a kid, I used to want to become an orchestra teacher like my dad but I realized there was no way I could become one, so I decided to be a writer.

Reactions: armydipr
LilBabyChar said:
When I was a kid, I used to want to become an orchestra teacher like my dad but I realized there was no way I could become one, so I decided to be a writer.

YES, I'm a writer too, and my dad was a teacher as well.

Reactions: LilBabyChar
About that. Does being deaf count or no? If so I’m moderately-to-severe hearing loss/deafness (59dB in left and 67dB in right ear) and I do know some SL. But I mostly use hearing aids.. to speak oral ever since I was a small child. And I tell you a little something. When diapers crinkles I don’t hear that and I didn’t know that they do until somebody called me a crinkle butt. :B (So do I count or nah?)

not sure if this counts (as i wasn't born like this), but this sissy has had rectal cancer, penile cancer (which resulted in a penectomy), and a had double mastectomy from years of taking hormones. so I am completely 100% incontinent, and no breasts whatsoever...so that being said these issues make it just a tad easier to live full time as a little girl. Also, this sissy is so sorry to hear about everyone's malady's

Reactions: Katie2fingers
Babyfur said:
About that. Does being deaf count or no? If so I’m moderately-to-severe hearing loss/deafness (59dB in left and 67dB in right ear) and I do know some SL. But I mostly use hearing aids.. to speak oral ever since I was a small child. And I tell you a little something. When diapers crinkles I don’t hear that and I didn’t know that they do until somebody called me a crinkle butt. :B (So do I count or nah?)
of course you do!!

Katie2fingers said:
YES, I'm a writer too, and my dad was a teacher as well.
Cool! What do you write?

Babyfur said:

Of course you do. Not all of us have visible disabilities, but they are just as disabling to us. I've been challenged more than once when using disabled toilets. People see me and a walking stick and assume I'm either ignorant or lazy.

Reactions: Sheepies
LilBabyChar said:
Cool! What do you write?

I write about happenings in my life that are gifts from God.. What do you write about?

LilBabyChar said:
Cool! What do you write?
Sorry I don't doubt your sincerity and I'm a believer (anyone remember the Monkees?) but i don't consider parental abuse of the worst kind, being treated like a parcel that no body wanted when my parents died, life long incontinence of varying type and degree, losing people I love to be a gift from anyone.

PCBaby said:
Sorry I don't doubt your sincerity and I'm a believer (anyone remember the Monkees?) but i don't consider parental abuse of the worst kind, being treated like a parcel that no body wanted when my parents died, life long incontinence of varying type and degree, losing people I love to be a gift from anyone.
Your positivity is a gift.

Last edited:
Yes I'm positively negative

• Haha
Reactions: bakukid23, lilshelly and armydipr
I have MS with bladder issues at night, don’t bother me as I don’t mind wearing diapers, heck I’m in cloth right now 😂

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Katie2fingers
Today, I Cerebral Palsy and Autism guy was out in the cold behind a TV broadcast camera.
The 2019 Derry, NH Christmas Holiday Parade.
I am aching all over.
I need my blankies to snuggle under.

• Wow
Reactions: lilshelly and BobbiSueEllen
I'm waiting to see a neurologist as my hand surgeon thinks I may have MS. watch this space.

Reactions: Bugmania
PCBaby said:
I'm waiting to see a neurologist as my hand surgeon thinks I may have MS. watch this space.

Keep us posted PCB..

Back