if you were set for life...what would you do?<money><b/dl related somehow><there is no catch>

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
if you had an unlimited supply of money to spend on yourself and others,
what would you do.
i would have a team make me dope rap samples,
i would have people tailor fur-suits [just to try] with the finest materials,
i would have cool food and a gym full of bean bags, with tunnels underneath,
any subwoofer in the world, i would try all the diapers there are round teh wurld, i would have an ENDLESS CD/DVD/Bluray collection,
i would have every game system under the sun[and game],
i would have a COMPLETE music studio, learn anything
teh g00d lyfe

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
well first off: I would drop out of school.
I would have my friends live with me and pay for their needs.
I would have a ****ing huge house and need to have a whole room devoted to diapers.
A baby room
A room with a projection TV and a kick-ass surround sound system.
Your mom. No not her... Um some hot Asian girls to change me (yeah)
and what betagame said. That stuff too.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I seriously hope you are joking on that one.

Who needs education if you're rich ;D

If I was rich...I would buy lots of video games...Nice house, cars, other stuffs...Plenty of diaper related things...

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would donate and save it.

material possesions only go so far.

But I would get a PO box and get me some nuk 5's and diapers.

But I would rather have a small house, and a good family.

Role
Private
Sure, if you want to join the ranks of Paris Hilton, MTV personalities and the like. Where you try to use your money to gain respect and friends, instead of actually earning them.

Really, money can't buy everything - dignity being one thing. But you can buy yourself a good education, which shows you are more than just a waste of the world's resources.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sure, if you want to join the ranks of Paris Hilton, MTV personalities and the like. Where you try to use your money to gain respect and friends, instead of actually earning them.

Really, money can't buy everything - dignity being one thing. But you can buy yourself a good education, which shows you are more than just a waste of the world's resources.
agreed, but what would you do with the money?

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Buy a lifetime supply of the best diapers in the world
Buy a very nice house, one entire wall would be used as a screen
Donate to many different charities
Pay off school debt

Role
Private
agreed, but what would you do with the money?
Well I definitely wouldn't work for starters.

But I would focus my attention on getting a university degree. Despite having so much money, I would feel inadequate in comparison to my friends who are really striving for a degree. Maybe it's just me, but if I don't further my knowledge, I would live a huge life of regret, never experiencing the possibility of "what if".

Other than that, I would give a sizeable sum to my family and friends.

I'd live in a very modest sort of home. I wouldn't venture too far from any sort of urban area. I'd buy a few expensive material items, things I've always dreamed of having.

And then I'd just travel around. Travel to everywhere that has ever perked any sort of interest in me.

I really wouldn't invest much into this fetish. I'm not that much into it to warrant any sort of nursery or 24/7 wearing. Maybe just a decent stash of diapers and other paraphernalia and that's it.

G

gamebaby

i would give it all to charity.............not realy

i would probly spend it on games and use it to get into colege to make videogames. after that i would get a house(not like a mantion tho) to live in.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd finish school and maybe either work a little or volunteer.
Cars
Huge house (with secret passages behind a bookcase)
underground garage W/ elevator to get cars out with
Diaper room
etc.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1.I would buy a pretty big house for me and my whole family.
2.I would have two rooms my own normal room and a full blown adult nursery connected to each other by a door.
3. my own projector system and sound system for TV,Movies,Video Games and music
4.condos all around the world
5. really big birthday party's for friends and holidays
6. Education for me and anyone else who wants it
7. donations to all sorts of Christian funds and other things as well
----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - Side Of A Bullet
via FoxyTunes

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would have my friends live with me and pay for their needs.
I would have a ****ing huge house and need to have a whole room devoted to diapers.
A baby room
A room with a projection TV and a kick-ass surround sound system.
Your mom. No not her... Um some hot Asian girls to change me (yeah)
this too

Role
Diaper Lover
well first off: I would drop out of school.
I wouldn't drop out, I would finish whatever I was in. But if we are talking about enough money to live off of, and have a few million extra... then why would I want to go to school? I might, I don't know, I hate High School, but that is because high school sucks, maybe College might be some fun because you actually learn stuff that is somewhat important.

A

annierighthurr

Quit work, and buy a van, then head for open road. :)

Buy a lot of weed. lol

i'd probably spent a considerable amount on ABDL stuff too but that's a given.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The first thing that I would do with alot of money would be pay off all my bills. Next, several charities and non-profit organizations will receive anonymous donations well beyond their normal donations.

As for vehicles, I would get an old Jeep and rebuild it myself. That, and rebuild my current Ford F-350. No one in my family would become spoiled by my money. I refuse to drive anything extravagant and will do the same to my family. Only my grandparents and parents would have leather seats on my dime. My friends can drive anything they can afford by themselves. However, I would monetarily assist with building it into something extra special.

Every dime spent publicly will be proper. My return to college would be enthusiastic toward an engineering degree. No big parties for me, just solid education. Class attendance is right up there with learning as priorities. My family and friends would receive an top notch education as long as they put forth the proper effort to actually learn and maintain good grades. If anyone wanted to know my expectations, they could just look at my example.

During school breaks, travel to distant lands shall receive high priority. Germany, the Alps, the Baja 1000, Australia, and many other foreign locations have to be seen. Dungeons, castles, autobahns, and other wonders of the world must each receive a visit.

While not attending school or traveling, time spend at home would be special. The modest sized house would be just out of town with everything above ground being normal. From the outside, nothing would be impressive. Underneath, hidden from view, would be the everything extravagant and fetish. The basement shall have three stories. The first one will be half finished and completely normal. A home theater room buried in the back yard may be the only abnormal room easily found within it. With tunnel access from my bedroom and basement. watching movies at any volume must not bother any other room. I see no reason to disturb the neighbors with action movies after midnight. Hidden passages all over the place would be mandatory. The lower 2 basement floors will be unknown to most visitors. This is where my diaper fun shall be kept. A storage room in the basement contains stockpiles of life's little necessities: diapers. The middle level shall have a lovely play area. The lowest point will be a dungeon. Out in the back yard, the work shop must have every tool for woodworking, electronics, and metal fabricating. This would become my personal retreat.

A

annierighthurr

The first thing that I would do with alot of money would be pay off all my bills. Next, several charities and non-profit organizations will receive anonymous donations well beyond their normal donations.

As for vehicles, I would get an old Jeep and rebuild it myself. That, and rebuild my current Ford F-350. No one in my family would become spoiled by my money. I refuse to drive anything extravagant and will do the same to my family. Only my grandparents and parents would have leather seats on my dime. My friends can drive anything they can afford by themselves. However, I would monetarily assist with building it into something extra special.

Every dime spent publicly will be proper. My return to college would be enthusiastic toward an engineering degree. No big parties for me, just solid education. Class attendance is right up there with learning as priorities. My family and friends would receive an top notch education as long as they put forth the proper effort to actually learn and maintain good grades. If anyone wanted to know my expectations, they could just look at my example.

During school breaks, travel to distant lands shall receive high priority. Germany, the Alps, the Baja 1000, Australia, and many other foreign locations have to be seen. Dungeons, castles, autobahns, and other wonders of the world must each receive a visit.

While not attending school or traveling, time spend at home would be special. The modest sized house would be just out of town with everything above ground being normal. From the outside, nothing would be impressive. Underneath, hidden from view, would be the everything extravagant and fetish. The basement shall have three stories. The first one will be half finished and completely normal. A home theater room buried in the back yard may be the only abnormal room easily found within it. With tunnel access from my bedroom and basement. watching movies at any volume must not bother any other room. I see no reason to disturb the neighbors with action movies after midnight. Hidden passages all over the place would be mandatory. The lower 2 basement floors will be unknown to most visitors. A storage room in the basement contains stockpiles of life's little necessities: diapers. The lowest point will be a dungeon. Out in the back yard, the work shop must have every tool for woodworking, electronics, and metal fabricating. This would become my personal retreat.
You know on the news, whenever they find somebody who kept somebody captive for like 20 yrs or something, and raped them or killed them or something, they always have a hidden dungeon in thier basement. :-|

I'm just yankin your cord but it is true...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You need education for yourself, silly. If you're really rich and wish to join the exclusive circles of the rich and famous, you can't walk into parties like a high school dropout and act all Paris-Hilton like. It'd be bad for your image. Rich people mostly made their money from using their knowledge and education - a high school drop-out would eternally be an outsider.

And I'd use some of the cash to throw a huge ADISC party for all the members - all expenses paid ;)

Peachy

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Quit work, and buy a van, then head for open road. :)

Buy a lot of weed. lol
i am all over that

Rich people mostly made their money from using their knowledge and education - a high school drop-out would eternally be an outsider.
i thought most of them inherit it from mommy and daddy... the money stays with certain families and jumping up to a higher social class is fairly difficult...

Role
Incontinent
I sort of am set for life. I was awarded a pretty big settlement after I sued that driver that hit me. Personally, I plan on finishing school. Hopefully, I will earn a degree in something computer related(Computer security, I hope). I might have money, but I'm not a big spender. I only have three big expenses, my condo payment, my car payment(2008 Ford Escape Hybrid), and my insurance(I only have to pay for myself, since my GF gets insurance from her job). I am also currently looking for a job. I turned in an application at Best Buy on Saturday, hopefully, I will get a call back.

Status
Not open for further replies.