If you were famous would it be hard hiding your AB/DLism?

I don't care less, would be less fake friends.

Rather be honest and see who sticks around still.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
While I would never want to advertise abdl, I would like to lower to stigma of those who need diapers for both young and old with incontinence issues.

Last edited:
Being who I am, being famous would not be very good for me. If I were ever to be famous I would like to be one of those people who make things happen without need for recognition. I am very much into the nuts and bolts of the way the world works, so I would want to be the person who instigates incredible things happen while other gawk and ask "how could this amazing thing have happened?" In other words, I don't necessarily want to be famous NOW, but perhaps later when I literally could not live to care at all.

An example would be whom ever was responsible for naming the dish detergent AJAX. That is quite possibly the most timeless inside/dad joke ever; and it may keep giving chuckles for centuries to come.

If I were famous, I would try my darndest to maintain my privacy, come hell or high water. The last thing I would need, is to have my everyday life transformed into a freakshow.

Last edited:
Only way for people to know is if you mention it to anyone. If you mention your career online and use details that will give you away. It's best to live with rumors that you wear diapers and not everyone will buy it because of no reliable source backing it up. Don't ever allow anyone to see your nursery and keep it locked at all times.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
There are plenty of well known actors who have private lives because you know very little about their personal life. They may appear in the media but they only talk about their film. Just as long as you don't mention diapers or being abdl, no one will know.

If I were famous, I’d be buying diapers left and right. I would of course keep it under wraps but I probably would be in my house all the time wearing them and not going out. Lol

For this you not need to be famous, just only money.

Last edited:
If you're very famous, the paparazzi go through your trash. I wonder what they'd think when they found babyish adult diapers? Movie stars have also had their cell phone and internet hacked. Some had nude photos of themselves revealed.

If I was famous like a rock star or something similar where it’s totally acceptable to be slightly eccentric, I wouldn’t hide anything.

I’d use it as a platform to hopefully help destigmatize ABDL.

I also wouldn’t push my fetish on anyone, but there would be no attempts to really hide. And I’d be open to talking about it, and if I went to a fetish event and a bunch of pictures where taken of me in just a diaper I wouldn’t care.

Yeah you got a picture of me wearing a diaper, you want another one cuz I’m wear diapers 24/7. 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, Miley Cyrus did seem to have a problem with wearing diapers and baby clothes in her act. Go for it!

I am already hiding even when im not famous lol , i dunno maybe my mindset or things will change if there ever was a day i become famous.

I think those types of rumors tend to be looked at as just rumors. If a famous person were ABDL, it would be poked fun at but otherwise mostly ignored.

Miley Cyrus straight up said she was an adult baby on a talk show. Did an entire video wearing a diaper. Posted photos of herself in her mother's lap wearing a diaper. She ignored the criticisms and let her freak flag fly, so it was seen by the mainstream as a publicity stunt.

Angelina Jolie has a reputation for being into diapers and poop play. Multiple hotels have claimed she left shit stains and used adult diapers in rooms she stayed in - the types of stains you get from playing with it. One of her old security guys claimed she was into diaper play as well. Again, it went nowhere because it was just seen as unsubstantiated rumor.

Sarah Silverman wrote a book that included a lot of stories about her bedwetting problem. She discussed wearing diapers well into her teen years. Another ABDL will clearly see some of the connections she makes in the book to how they made her feel certain ways. I would honestly say her book makes it very clear she's ABDL.

In the end, unless you're caught red-handed, most people would just assume such things are baseless rumors.

Reactions: CrazySmoker and Deleted member 48219
dogboy said:
I don't think it's the end of the world for a celebrity, but being a politician is another matter. Wouldn't that make for an interesting primary debate.
That’s the problem with politics we obsess over the politician and not the policies

I would probably be semi conservative about my DL side, it would depend on the circumstances.

I would be miserable. Rich, famous and absolutely miserable.
Money can't buy happiness.

no

Privacy is privacy. No.

Nexxy said:
That's one of the reasons I want to avoid being so well known. I don't want my family or strangers knowing I'm into ABDL. I like the feeling of privacy and people not looking up everything they can on me.
(y)

Back