Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Assuming the generic 'you':

Probably 'offworlder' or, at an outside chance, 'extraterrestrial' - both words have been used in our pop culture for a long time so we'd probably turn to them.

If you were a resident of a specific planet, Mars and some of the moons of Jupiter are probably the most likely colony sites in our solar system, so Martian, Europan, Callistoan, Ioan and Ganymedan, probably.

Konners

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
The problem is if Humans get born off a Planet with Gravity we deform like crazy...because our bones grow is based on the Gravity on the Planet and we would look like "aliens" from movies wich is quiet interesting...
But how about Space Human ... i know realy creative :v

RzHeck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Bobby Blue, assuming I lived since I couldn't exersise. It would be like the movie wall-e. Now I really want to watch it!

Cereal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'mma just expand on the thought of outerspace.

Besides it being a vacuum full of radiation hitting from all angles and no applejuice~! What is the outer space, reeeeeeally? Are we the inner outerspace? The outer outerspace? Why is the key on the keyboard called a space bar? WELL! I'LL TELL YA! CLICK IT AND IT TAAAAAKES YOU TO SPACE!

I'm clearly a Space Case. 8D

LittleManAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I paid $150 to buy me my new name, I'm keeping it whether I'm alien or human lol

Konners

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
well... There Is Growing Evidence that Our Universe Is a Giant Hologram... If we are just a simulation of something who ever or what ever simulate us is a pretty weird guy props to him and pls simulate im getting super rich :worthy::worthy: if i would be super rich i could think about ordering at ABUniverse because the shipping from us to me is 200-400$

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'mma just expand on the thought of outerspace.

Besides it being a vacuum full of radiation hitting from all angles and no applejuice~! What is the outer space, reeeeeeally? Are we the inner outerspace? The outer outerspace? Why is the key on the keyboard called a space bar? WELL! I'LL TELL YA! CLICK IT AND IT TAAAAAKES YOU TO SPACE!

I'm clearly a Space Case. 8D
for further expansion, thereby upsetting the steady statedness of it, remember that the english word for 'space' is 'room'.
i wonder what NARA has to say about that?

Cereal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
for further expansion, thereby upsetting the steady statedness of it, remember that the english word for 'space' is 'room'.
i wonder what NARA has to say about that?
I'd think they would say space is quite.... roomy. 0 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.