If you live in Australia and you are look for Adult cloth nappies.

toddler

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants.
Est. Contributor
Messages
140
Age
59
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
If you're looking for cloth nappies and If you live in Australia I have found a very good place. It is called little Aussie monster they are located in cairns queensland.
Photos: TOP: Shell and BOTTER: Left Bamboo Adult Nappy Inserts and Microfiber Adult Nappy Inserts Right.
View attachment DSC_0001.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cottontail and lilBlueyKiddo321
They are ABDL aware and support the community as well!!
 
Being a 24/7 padded Aussie kiddo, diapers are EXPENSIVE! ABU Australia put their prices up by over 30% recently too. I’d been curious about cloth diaps and this was the trigger.

I now own 10 of the most adorably cute cloth nappies and dozens of inserts. They’re soft, comfy, cozy, work really well, and are so cute!! I wish some more of the baby designs came in the adult sizes, but what they have is already amazing. Thoroughly recommended!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tenderbottoms47
Shaunikins321 said:
Being a 24/7 padded Aussie kiddo, diapers are EXPENSIVE! ABU Australia put their prices up by over 30% recently too. I’d been curious about cloth diaps and this was the trigger.

I now own 10 of the most adorably cute cloth nappies and dozens of inserts. They’re soft, comfy, cozy, work really well, and are so cute!! I wish some more of the baby designs came in the adult sizes, but what they have is already amazing. Thoroughly recommended!
Do you just use the one insert or double with Bamboo and Microfibre?
 
toddler said:
If you're looking for cloth nappies and If you live in Australia I have found a very good place. It is called little Aussie monster they are located in cairns queensland.
Photos: TOP: Shell and BOTTER: Left Bamboo Adult Nappy Inserts and Microfiber Adult Nappy Inserts Right.
View attachment 103553
I’ve tried these before and they are not a good fit to myself as a slim person that fits mediums normally. They also don’t wrap around my backside comfortably.

I instead invested in Threaded armour (super undies). They performed very well and were incredibly comfortable. If you’re looking for durability, comfort and performance it’s going to cost. It’s worth it if you’re going to be using them often and transitioning from disposables.
There may be Australian suppliers but I haven’t bought any more for a long time now. The postage was discreet and took about 3 weeks on my last order.
 
  • Like
Reactions: plushieboi and LifeGoesOn223
Ooh, I am gonna have a look at these products!
 
IcyBlue said:
I’ve tried these before and they are not a good fit to myself as a slim person that fits mediums normally. They also don’t wrap around my backside comfortably.

I instead invested in Threaded armour (super undies). They performed very well and were incredibly comfortable. If you’re looking for durability, comfort and performance it’s going to cost. It’s worth it if you’re going to be using them often and transitioning from disposables.
There may be Australian suppliers but I haven’t bought any more for a long time now. The postage was discreet and took about 3 weeks on my last order.
Which ones did you get?
 
plushieboi said:
Which ones did you get?
The pull up version in a size larger than I normally wear because the way their sizing works and allowing for wash shrinkage possibilities which haven’t happened yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: plushieboi
IcyBlue said:
The pull up version in a size larger than I normally wear because the way their sizing works and allowing for wash shrinkage possibilities which haven’t happened yet.
Oh nice one. Do you use any boosters? What pattern did you get?
 
plushieboi said:
Oh nice one. Do you use any boosters? What pattern did you get?
I have 2 boosters in there which maybe the bare minimum you’d want for 2 wettings or 1 major flood. When I got them they only had pink and black in stock so I went for the discretion path. They have a far better stock now because so many people sign up for a recurring order I believe.

I don’t mean to take over the thread so maybe ask the questions in a new thread or direct message me?
 
  • Like
Reactions: plushieboi
Back
Top