If you had

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
If you had 2 buttons on your body, one that would make you not have control of your bladder when active, and one for bowels when active. There are 2 one for each, you can activate and deactivate when you wanted. Would you use one or both.

I would use the one for bladder a lot (probably only when at home). Probably would not do it all the time, even though I do try to wear diapers all the time.

So would you use them, use one of them, and how often.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Both at home aswell.

rushfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
iwould usee the blader one probably 90% of the time 10% bowles

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would use both at home all the time (if I moved out) or both when I'm home alone

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd use the bladder one sometimes, I don't think I'd ever push the bowel one, it's not really my thing.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd use the bladder one a good deal of the time when I'm diaper(which is a couple of times a week), but I'd almost never use the bowel one, since it's more difficult to clean up.

T

Thunder

I'd only use the bladder occasionally, mainly because i like the idea of having control while wearing. While temporary incontince sounds enticing, the simple fact a flood could make the diaper could leak would suck. I stop every now and then when i'm wetting to give the diaper a chance to absorb. I'd proboably never touch the bowel button though.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bladder most of the time. Bowels occasionally, after I've forgotten how badly it smells. :)

Imagine being at the doctor's office and hearing him say, "What are these here for?" *push*.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Kensiko17, lol.

And to those that said no to the bowel one, I would agree I don't think I ever would use it, just not my thing, and the clean up and smell, well no thanks don't think I would want to deal with that.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I'd use the bladder one all the time when im home alone but only the bowel one when wearing a diaper due to clean up issues

S

soren456

No. Never. (Or maybe once just to test them.) I have no desire to be incontinent.

I like to participate in using my diapers, front and back.

I like to know that I'm going to use them--to plan and think ahead about it.

Then I like to do it in them--the building pressure, the release, the pushing.

Then I like having done it in them--the warmth, the weight, the knowledge of what I've done.

My active participation is almost the whole thing for me. Discovering myself wet or messed without my effort would be very unwelcome.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I think that if I had such buttons, for my own sake someone should stop me from gluing both of them down permanently in the "active" position... :D

*mind drifts off in a daydream*

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Id probably use it for random bouts of time. Lets say a week or two at a time. Just to experience what incontinence is. Then id leave it alone, or maybe at night sometimes. Id only use the bowel one if i had enough time, and was REALLY bored.

of course id be diapered whenever the buttons were 'activated'.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had a Peachy moment:

What if someone PUSHED YOUR BUTTONS? kekekekeke

Also, I can poop myself with no effort? Sign me up!

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Well first i'll put a safety cover on them so they don't get pressed by mistake.

Both will be used but the mess one will be used only a few times, the other will be often but not to much.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'd like to have one that I could push to stop wetting/messing uncontrolably.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like pushing buttons! I would push them both at random times.

Status
Not open for further replies.