If you had to choose one or the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would you choose to (A) become completely incontinent and diaper dependent (urine only) or would you choose to (B) give up the desire to wear diapers all together?

Obviously this is purely hypothetical because there's no way you could really choose either path, but given these only two options, what would you choose?

There is no choice C in this hypothetical situation.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Truthfully, I'd choose B. I'd rich rather give it up than become completely incontinent.

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
A

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
B. I doubt most would want to be incontinent with no way to ever not be. Diapered for 24 hours straight is enough for me. I could give it up if I had to (but would rather not, so glad this choice was hypothetical).

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am going to have to go with B. While, I think it would suck to never wear diapers again, not having the desire would make it pretty easy to do so.
Being IC ... absolutely not. It's not fun when you have no control over it. I hate just having no control with the bedwetting thing. I am actually quite fearful of having daily IC that is uncontrollable to a degree that I would need to wear 24/7.

CheshireCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm already incontinent (A). I wear for need, not desire, so (B) is irrelevant. So I choose (C) Not need diapers all together

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Neither option holds appeal for me but I'd rather not have a disability. Giving up the desire would be the least bad option as I see it.

randy1971

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
As much as it pains me to say it, option B. It's the one I'm least likely to regret.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
If you asked me this question 3-4 years ago, i would have gone with B definitely. My answer as of now is A. Its funny how as you age you learn to embrace it. Giving it up isn't a realistic or recommended option for most wearers. I have realized that abstaining from wearing causes me to lose my mind a little. I get irritable, angry, and feel like something is "missing". For me, the urge to wear is way too strong to give up and tbh im past the point of caring. I actually like wearing and wouldnt trade it for anything else.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
If you asked me this question 3-4 years ago, i would have gone with B definitely. My answer as of now is A. Its funny how as you age you learn to embrace it. Giving it up isn't a realistic or recommended option for most wearers. I have realized that abstaining from wearing causes me to lose my mind a little. I get irritable, angry, and feel like something is "missing". For me, the urge to wear is way too strong to give up and tbh im past the point of caring. I actually like wearing and wouldnt trade it for anything else.

I was under the impression that B actually makes it so you no longer have that urge as you are giving up the desire all together.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was under the impression that B actually makes it so you no longer have that urge as you are giving up the desire all together.

Could be true. However, from what i have heard, and to my past experiences, giving up completely is very unlikely. Especially if you've developed the desire from a young age (infancy/childhood). If that is the case, it would likely mean that its deep rooted and essentially hardwired into your sexual response system (fetish) OR an emotional OR comfort desire etc. Simply put, the longer you've had it, the higher likelihood of it being a lifelong desire (difficult to give up) just my .02 :)

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Couldn't imagine life without nappies so most certainly A which is a good job seeing how I've been incontinent and dependant on nappies for about four years now and no regrets.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
This is question is kind of like having to choose between

1) having to eat pizza as all my meals for the rest of my life
2) hating pizza, but continuing on with my normal life

B is the only logical option for me.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm already fecal incontinent and diaper dependent, but I'll choose A because I HATE being messy, I'd rather it be urinary.

Definitely not B, because at least now I like wearing diapers a bit.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Could be true. However, from what i have heard, and to my past experiences, giving up completely is very unlikely. Especially if you've developed the desire from a young age (infancy/childhood). If that is the case, it would likely mean that its deep rooted and essentially hardwired into your sexual response system (fetish) OR an emotional OR comfort desire etc. Simply put, the longer you've had it, the higher likelihood of it being a lifelong desire (difficult to give up) just my .02 :)

You still seem to misunderstand. I am already well aware that the desires for some are almost nearly impossible to give up because that is the way it is for me. However, with this question, it's irrelevant information on whether the person can or cannot give it up, because I am assuming the desires would be removed.

I don't know, I am not the OP, but I have to assume that is what they meant because otherwise, the question would be quite impossible to answer for some as one of the options wouldn't be feasible for them to accomplish.

So that is my 2 cents. I would answer the question as if each option is possible.

Edit: Better yet, think of it like this. (A) become completely incontinent and diaper dependent (urine only) or would you choose to (B) No longer have the desire to wear diapers all together?

BabyCorry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You know, I've thought about this many times. I'll be honest, being incontinent wouldn't bother me. I've been wearing 24/7 for several years. I rarely pee in the toilet, I'd say less than twice a month. And if that was gone, it wouldn't bother me. But then I read the question and realized I've often thought about as my options being being 100% incontinent, or having to give up diapers. If the option is needing them for wetting (being incontinent), or not having the desire to wear anymore though... It would save a lot of money, I wouldn't have to explain the diapers, and I wouldn't want them anymore. If I was told I couldn't wear ever again, but still WANTED to, I'd freak out. But if the desire to wear was gone, no real loss, and loads of $$$ saved.

So tl;dr. B would actually be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.