• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

If you had the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Say if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers. but you can only choose one brand, and you can wear only that one brand for the rest of your life.

What brand would you chose?

PS: you can never double up the said diapers brand either.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Say if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers. but you can only choose one brand, and you can wear only that one brand for the rest of your life.

What brand would you chose?

PS: you can never double up the said diapers brand either.
Either you or I already made a topic just like this before.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
here

it is, however, months old and closed, but betagame's original text is copied word for word from you...

following the plagiarism:

I'd have to go with Abena X-plus so I can mange with less changes in public also they are THICK!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd ask ADISC first, since I know next to nothing about good diapers.
I heard Dry 24/7s were good though, so I might get those.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would wear Abena X-plus. the dry 24/7's I got are a little too big on me and I got to be careful in them. <_>

Bambino's are a close 2nd tough.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Accept no substitutes! (And I'd put an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster in them...becuase you said you couldn't double up...but you said nothing about using a booster ;) )

-Gus

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hands down Abena x-plus, that's what I'd go for.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Time to copy what I said from there (basically this is going to just be the same exact thread...)

Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I would go with the Abena X plus. They are awesome and thick.

Oh, and pogo, did you like the 24/7's? I thought they sucked compared to the abri's...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I haven't tried them, but they seem like they would be good. And it's Pojo, not Pojo ;D

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Again, I'm the psycho one here who would choose the Abena Super AirPlus. More discrete than the x-plus, all the Abena goodness.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Time to copy what I said from there (basically this is going to just be the same exact thread...)

Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's
My point of not letting someone do that is they got to make some sacrafic. Either you get a thick diaper like X-plus, a high backed one like Dry 24/7 or you can keep crappy discreet diapers such as depends.

Role
Incontinent
I'd have to go with the extra thick cloth ones I use now. I've tried several of the disposable brands, and besides the rash I get from excessive sweating, they just don't absorb fast enough to soak up all my poor bladder can unleash at one time, without leaking all over and into my plastic pants. Well, that, and they aren't designed to really handle a bowel movement effectively.

Role
Other
I haven't tried any of the super fancy diapers yet, but I'd probably go w/ the bambinos cuz they're good and CUTE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.