if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Say if you got the chance to win a lifetime supply of diapers. But you could only chose one brand, and you can only wear that one brand for the rest of your life.
Which brand would you chose?

P.S. you can never double up the said brand of diapers either.

I'd have to go with Abena X-plus so I can mange with less changes in public also they are THICK!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Bambino nappies I guess.

Albeit I have yet to try them, I hope to one day. Other infantilists highly regard them so I trust the more experienced. Then again realistically Bambinos wouldn't be very discreet for public wearing & hiding them from my parents would be troublesome.

This question is more convoluted then it first appears. Don't be fooled by it's phony innocence.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why can't you double them? I think once you got them, you can do whatever you want to them...I think I'll go with those 24/7's
The reason is to prevent people from taking a low quality diaper but doubling them up to improve the usefulness of said diaper such as depends or goodnites.

So pretty much you can pick a good thick diaper or you can pick a weak thin diaper. This would prevent people from making the thinner diapers "better" but it also lets the people who chose thick diapers maybe get noticed more in public.

Naruto got the object of my question. Would you like thicker diapers even though it means people around you might pick upon it more or would you wear thin and less noticable diapers.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
depends... i like the crinkle :O and if you had a lifetime supply, who cares how many times you had to change: use a million-billion of them (landfills be damned)

or i'd pick huggies so when I had kids, i wouldn't have to pay them

F

FullMetal

I think I will go with Naruto and say Bambinos :D

They are fun!

FullMetal

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I would take abena xplus any day of the week. Are boosters allowed too?

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would choose Drynites! i love em sooooooo much, I wear everyday, and they are great, cause low noise, and I can get away with wearing them around my family with out them even knowing! like right now, I am sitting in the lounge on my laptop in just boardies and a t-shirt, but under all that, a nice fresh pair of drynites! no underwear, just them,

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
That's a tough one. Thick diapers are nice b/c you don't have to change as often... but thinner diapers are cooler & more comfy.

If I absolutely had to choose one brand... I'd probably go with Secure X-plus. They're just slightly less absorbant than the Abri X-plus... and a heck of a lot more comfortable.

I've been wearing them for 3 months now... and I'm pretty used to them. The only reason I'm switching to Attends for the daytime is b/c they are more comfortable.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'd go with Dry 24/7.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
no i havent tried any of the ones youve mentioned...:sad: :(
i have heard a lot of good on secures...
secures

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Dry 24/7's, I guess. n.n

I haven't had experience with diapers besides Goodnites, though. XD

Role
Diaper Lover
First I have to experience both 24/7's and Abena's and then I could make my call.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well I haven't tried the dry 24/7's yet but I will soon ^^ so I would probably go with those

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hm...this is a toughy...If I wasn't forced to ear them 24/7...I'd go with Walgreens Fitted Briefs...they hold a hell of a lot (in my oppinion), are comfy, and thin enough to not be completely noticeable in public.

Then again, I would like to have Bambinos, but those would be mega hard to hide from parents...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Eurons (they look almost exactly like those "Dry 24/7" anyway, from pictures I've seen).
However, I'd only go for Eurons if the manufacturer promises to supply to me the exact version I bought last year - with plastic cover and the same style/measurements as I'm used to. Because any changes made to a diaper will probably affect the way it fits, works, feels and performs as a whole, so I want to make sure it's the proper Euron diaper for the rest of my life ;)

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.