If you could...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
If you could go back in time, and become a little kid (pre-school/kindergarden) again, and know everything you know now (events, history, math, etc.), would you and would you do anything different the second time aound?

Personally, I would. There are several things that I would do differently, such as: be nicer to my brother, do better in school, have more friends, make a few really good investments...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't mind going back but not that far, I would like to go back to about 10 years old and start over again, and this time it would be totaly different, knowing what I know now., about myself and the world.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Who wouldn't go back and redo everything with all the knowlegde they have now because by the time I reached the age I am now I'd be a genius

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think I would...I'd probably have to put a bullet in my head going through school again...I would rather go back to specific times that I would like to change, then change it, and then back to the current time

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I don't think I would...I'd probably have to put a bullet in my head going through school again...I would rather go back to specific times that I would like to change, then change it, and then back to the current time
Kinda like the Butterfly Effect

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I'd certainly take the opportunity to go back, but the answer on what I'd do then is not simple.

Looking at things on a bigger scale, I could say I'd do things the same way, since I have positive memories of what I've done and what I've been, and - apart from some minor things - I can say I've always been happy with my choices. Of course, having the opportunity to, why not change those minor things for the better, so in the end I could say I'd make the same "big" choices but avoiding all the little mistakes.

Then, I could also decide to do things in a whole different way, just to live a different experience from what I've already done and fully enjoy the opportunity of a "second youth" with completely new experiences that would be added to the first ones.

So, which one of the two choices?.... mmmhh... well, the 2nd certainly sounds more intriguing, and I think I'd give it a try!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'd like to go back to like 7th grade and change some small things from there... nothing substancial... if my life was majorly different I'd have never met LG, and she is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Knowing what I do now... I would definately start wearing 24/7 a whole lot sooner... like 7th or 8th grade... and to heck with what my parents said about it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wouldn't. The simple act of me going back with all my experience now to that age in itself would result in my life completely changing. There are some things I would like to change about things I have done, but I wouldn't. I couldn't predict the results of my actions.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would try my hand at TB stuff a lot sooner, I wouldn't change events like 9/!! and such since I have no idea how it would alter the world positions. Plus a terrorist attack is just a matter of time.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would go back to when I was nine. The date would be November 22nd 1967 and I would do everything in my power to keep my mom and dad from going to work that evening. Or telling my mother please don't drink tonight before coming home. This was the night that my father was killed in a car accident. My mother God rest her Soul was driving and legally drunk too. She carried this burden to her grave in 1985. I also would not have given up or stopped wetting my bed until much later. Maybe until I was in my teens or later.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Ohhh YES I would.

If I could go back in time with every bit of knowledge that I have right now, there are several things I would change that would radically change my life, probably for the better (though I live a good life now, there are still things I wish I had known not to do).

It'd especially be useful for the stock market if you had a record from the future.

CiviChriSi

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I would like to go back in time and change some things... but only if i had a DeLorean to do it in. HeHeHe =D =D

I wouldnt mind doing college over with the knowledge i have now. For one thing I know i wouldnt make the same mistakes. lol

and I would def invest in certain stocks.. (but of course sell them before the whole market crash hehe)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Knowing everything I know now? Yeah! I'd well ace primary school! :D

I'd milk being a kid more, like I'd just knock out anyone who pissed me off, and then there's the TB aspect.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Knowing everything I know now. Then maybe, I wouldn't let people walk over me like they did this time around. So some other things a bit differently. I just wish I'd be sure to meet some friends I have now though, that's my only big worry.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would go back, knowing what I know now with investments, stocks and sports victories, I'd be rich by now.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'd smack the people who were mean to me. That's pretty much it :\

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yes.

There are so many things I'd do differently! I'd definitely try to be less shy and quiet and try to make more friends. That was somewhere I really screwed up. I never made any friends, thus I became a social outcast. I wouldn't want to be Mr. Popularity, but I'd want to have a few close friends.

I'd be more discreet about diaper-wearing, and I would try much harder to not let my mom find my stash! This has really killed my relationship with my mom, and I don't know if it will ever be the same again. What a shame. All thanks to my carelessness.

I'd get into the habit of going outside more. I think I could use some fresh air. Nowadays, I'm inside nearly all of the time. I almost never go outside. I enjoy playing football, but I enjoy the computer more. I'd try to become less attached to the computer and get outside more often.

I'm sure I can think of more, but I'll leave it as this for now.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I would go back to the age of 4 and tell my parents that I bet them $10,000,000 that in 2003 the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would win the super bowl and another $10,000,000 that the Rays would win the World Series in 2008. That would set me for life. :D

But in all seriusness yes I would go back to when I was 6 yrs and milk that for all it's worth and then I would fast forward to 8 yrs and try and do better in school and then fast forward to 14 and redo a few things in high school and that's about it.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I actually think about this some times.

I'd go back a bit more than a decade and be a freakin' genius. I mean, being 8 years old and having the brain of a university student? That would be really something. I'd remember the results of a big lottery win and then buy a ticket with those numbers. I'd have actual confidence and stand up to those who picked on me in middle school, and I wouldn't make the awkward/stupid mistakes I made in high school.

But at the same time, it would be an absolute nightmare to know what was going to happen before it did. Like on 9/11. Can you imagine reliving that day knowing its results? I can just imagine going to school and, before catching the bus, saying to my dad "I'll see you tonight, after the world changes." And then looking at the clock and thinking "The plane just hit."

Terrifying. And yet an intriguing idea for a short story...

Status
Not open for further replies.