If you could only use two sentences to describe the question, “Why do you like diapers?”

They provide stress relief and relaxation.
Going potty is difficult when one is playing capital supremacy on battlefront 2.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
1. Diapers are awesome and super comfy.
2. I would rather use my diapers than use any toilet.

• Love
Reactions: ManeWulf, TeddyBearCowboy and TheWolfEmperor
Because I love being able to pee (and sometimes poop) where I stand. I also love the feeling of helplessness when I'm out and about and I need a change.

Because that's who I am. You can keep her second sentence.😋

Because they are what babies wear. They reinforce my memories of a time when doing a poo was something I couldn't control.

Comforting
Convenient

TeddyBearCowboy said:
But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

Diapers are very soft and comfortable. Diapers make me feel little.

Diapers calm me when stressed
Diapers keep me dry while sleeping

Reactions: DippyDawg
Diapers are soooo very soft and comfortable. I LOOOVE the way Diapers hug my body. 😁

Diapers keep me dry

diapers allow me to live a full and healthy life

Reactions: Diaperedforsuresince17 and DippyDawg
Diapers make me feel simultaneously safe and extremely vulnerable. I love wearing them because they remind me that I have a really soft side that I can’t show to just anyone.

Diapers provide much needed protection in case I'm incontinent (I have IBS) and
I find they give me a profound experience sexually.

i have panic attacks so they make it so I can truly relax my whole body in bed or at home.
they feel nice wet and dry. :)

I feel so safe and secure knowing that I can pee in my diaper. I like the way they look on me too

Reactions: Lyokodl
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

To start, I’ll share my own.

🧸 - Diapers just feel good to wear and are soft and comfortable.

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸
Crinkle. Butt.

feel of comfort and safety

The feel of comfort and letting me keeping me alive. I wear them 24/7 due to incontinence

The way they create a pleasurable conflict in my brain when I wear them.
The way they make butts wiggle.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing and BobbiSueEllen
The comfort of the crinkly cushieness. Also so you don't have stop what you're doing to go potty.

Back