If you could only use two sentences to describe the question, “Why do you like diapers?”

philmydiaper said:
1- Diapers feel awesome against my skin.
2- I always know my toilet is on me, and I can pee or poop anytime.
Im still sorta having trouble doing the revert from potty to diapers. But they're still really convenient and comfortable. ☺

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and BobbiSueEllen
They are a sense of security, being incontinent all my life.
They are super comfy and I love all the cute colors and designs I’m able to get.
🥰

• Love
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, BobbiSueEllen, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
Stress relief
They feel good when wet!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedLemur, TeddyBearCowboy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
wearing nappies keep my dry and confident and reduce my stress levels.

• Love
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, BobbiSueEllen and DiaperLuver06
I would say the feeling, thick and soft(like a wearing a cloud.) The crinkly sound the plastic makes(kinda a ASMR thing)....

Reactions: PaddedLemur and TeddyBearCowboy
Vic92 said:
"I don't know. I just do."

No fair, you stole my answer

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Feels good and help me relax.

Better than using drugs and abusing alcohol.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and DiaperLuver06
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

To start, I’ll share my own.

🧸 - Diapers just feel good to wear and are soft and comfortable.

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸
Diapers help preserve my clothing/bedding/furniture from 'Accidents'.
Diapers give me the ability to leave my home and shop/pursue hobbies (camping and similar), and pretend I'm just an everyday normal person.

Thank you everyone who has responded to this thread. It really is insightful to understand why people share in this.

Since being ABDL is so often misunderstood by those who aren't ABDL, the reasons why those who are is particularly of interest and beneficial in explaining why we are who we are.

The reasons truly are quite varied. And I propose also differ in circumstance. Sometimes I wear diapers out of feeling little and just regressing to a time when I was little and innocent and it is a feeling of love and comfort. But there also are times when this takes a completely opposite direction.

Perhaps someday we may all understand the broad reasons why we do shttps://wearingclouds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/front-thumb.jpgo.

Thank you all for sharing.

Reactions: DiaperedStag
Diapers give me comfort and confidence my bed will be dry.
Diapers allow me to relax knowing if I have an accident its okay.

They feel good
You can ‘go’ anywhere

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor and TeddyBearCowboy
They make me feel like I did when diapered as a young boy. Being able to 'let go' anywhere without worrying about making it to a toilet.

Reactions: Rezzu, TeddyBearCowboy and DiaperLuver06
I don’t really know why, but when I see them and think of my wife in them or I my heart starts racing.
I love the idea of pampering and being pampered.
I love the intimacy of it that it can be with couples and the warmth and softness of diapers

• Wow
It lets me relax deeper than anything else I know of. While it’s difficult to explain why, I find diapers immensely comforting - like walking back in time to a simpler era, letting your worries slip away as your mind re-learns its innocent wonder.

• Wow
TeddyBearCowboy said:
wearingclouds.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/front-thumb.jpgo.
Before I got to your post with that link, I had mulled it over and went back to the 70s when as a 7yo I began wearing [again] and often looked at myself in the bedroom mirror and, whilst mulling, I think I remembered something:
It looks like I'm wearing a cloud!
It feels like I'm wearing a cloud!

In 70s Britain, that was a biggy; bigger than glamrock.

Last edited:
2 is too little so im doing 3

im too lazy to move when im in my room in front of my pc/laptop/phone/console so i can just let it all out whenever i feel like it
i kinda love to have something mushy/thick in my underwear, i find it wierdly comfortable
makes me feel safe and secured

Reactions: Hendric
I can sleep all night. :confused:
I don't have big wet spots on my pant fronts at work after going to the restroom. :confused:

1. Wetting feels so good, I love it. Next to orgasm it’s the best feeling.
2 When wearing in public and I am peeing it just feels so naughty and my secret.

Reactions: PaddedLemur and Blekyss
For one they keep my pants and what ever I’m sitting on dry when I pee or poop uncontrollably.
Secondly they are fun and help me relax from stress of being incontinent.

It make me feel good to put on a diaper. I don't know or care why

Reactions: PaddedLemur, Blekyss and TeddyBearCowboy
Back