If you could only use two sentences to describe the question, “Why do you like diapers?”

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

To start, I’ll share my own.

🧸 - Diapers just feel good to wear and are soft and comfortable.

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸

Last edited:
Reactions: UnicornBunny, BobbiSueEllen and joshlad
I agree, it's difficult to choose only two. My two words describe how I feel when wearing diapers.

Warm and Fuzzy 🧸

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and TeddyBearCowboy
SillyLiam said:
I agree, it's difficult to choose only two. My two words describe how I feel when wearing diapers.

Warm and Fuzzy 🧸

Sorry SillyLiam, I couldn’t resist editing it to list two sentences instead of just two words. You must have replied while I edited my original post.

However I really do like your reply, as the definitely do make one feel that way. :)

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
"I don't know. I just do."

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyLink9, BearTale, bennyb and 4 others
Diapers and childish things assist me in decompressing from the stress that adulthood presents in day to day life while also enabling myself to keep a more intimate and innocent outlook on life as a whole. More specifically diapers are not a statement that I desire to be an infant nor reject the natural event of growing up, for I understand whilst gladly welcome the different stages of life that are presented through the natural progression of maturing through age, but rather they enable me to tap into the subconscious security that I once had as a child by physically connecting me to the deeply buried yet positively associated memories of my childhood.

Reactions: littledub1955, PeteyUK, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
Feeling of comfort
Feeling of safety

Reactions: Blekyss, BearTale, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
( the rules never stated I could not use run-on sentence )

Diapers give me a sense of security ( I'm medically incontinent ) .
Diapers make me feel good .

Reactions: Blekyss, BearTale, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸
[/QUOT
TeddyBearCowboy said:

the big lad has never been loved by a man but i imagine i'd feel loved un-conditionally too. they make me feel so vulnerable and it makes me feel like a man

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
TeddyBearCowboy said:

every day josh is very much loved but he's just really confused because he's still trying to understand the big lad. we're both in 1 boddy and that's the only way i can put it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Diapers are warm, comforting, relaxing, and help me cope with trauma in a healthy way. Plus, they provide deep pressure stimulation and allow me to regress.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedLemur, Blekyss, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
I cannot convincingly quantify to the outside world why I love wearing diapers and dressing/accessorizing like a toddler boy/girl, but I can say what I say and just leave it there...all I can (and will) do.

* Because it feels good, without the absolute burden of being an expense to others, and...

* Because it is the best peace I can achieve in this existence.

On the first one, others' reactions to my love for diapers do not qualify as "an expense to others". The conscience of others about it is not my moral problem.

Reactions: Blekyss, TeddyBearCowboy, Poohbear102415 and 1 other person
I love pull-ups because they help me regress and cope with my stress. I also love them because they are a great solution to my Menorrhagia.

Reactions: Blekyss, TeddyBearCowboy, Poohbear102415 and 1 other person
Diapers are mainly a turn-on and a "sexy" thing for me, so I'm usually wearing to... you know... right? There's always been a draw to the "baby" role, but I've only recently discovered that I can almost hypnotize myself by wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier or bottle--very calming.

Reactions: Blekyss, furryfox, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
I love the thick, soft feel- like I am lovable
I also find them very sexual especially when wet

Reactions: PaddedLemur, Blekyss, bennyb and 3 others
they are like a natural underwear that you can use to take you back to a comforting place

Reactions: Blekyss, CLPP, TeddyBearCowboy and 1 other person
sorry hit the wrong button , aannd they are regressive as a stress reliever to help put me in a space that is right, life gets jacked up sometimes but it still goes on do find a relief, these work for me

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and BobbiSueEllen
Comfort and calming effect.
To help keep my bed dry at night.

Reactions: Blekyss, TeddyBearCowboy and BobbiSueEllen
Warm and comfy
Relieves stress :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: mommysgirlthing, Lyokodl, TeddyBearCowboy and 2 others
1- Diapers feel awesome against my skin.
2- I always know my toilet is on me, and I can pee or poop anytime.

Reactions: PaddedLemur, Lyokodl, TheWolfEmperor and 1 other person
Back