If you could only use two sentences to describe the question, “Why do you like diapers?”

nightfox320

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
They provide stress relief and relaxation.
Going potty is difficult when one is playing capital supremacy on battlefront 2.

TheWolfEmperor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because I love being able to pee (and sometimes poop) where I stand. I also love the feeling of helplessness when I'm out and about and I need a change.

KCA

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Because they are what babies wear. They reinforce my memories of a time when doing a poo was something I couldn't control.

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?
Diapers are very soft and comfortable. Diapers make me feel little.

Lyokodl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Diapers are soooo very soft and comfortable. I LOOOVE the way Diapers hug my body. 😁

thediaperedhusband

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapers make me feel simultaneously safe and extremely vulnerable. I love wearing them because they remind me that I have a really soft side that I can’t show to just anyone.

furryfox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapers provide much needed protection in case I'm incontinent (I have IBS) and
I find they give me a profound experience sexually.

DLsecretlittle

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
i have panic attacks so they make it so I can truly relax my whole body in bed or at home.
they feel nice wet and dry. :)

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I feel so safe and secure knowing that I can pee in my diaper. I like the way they look on me too

Kinkybabynicky

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

To start, I’ll share my own.

🧸 - Diapers just feel good to wear and are soft and comfortable.

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸
Crinkle. Butt.