If you could only use two sentences to describe the question, “Why do you like diapers?”

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

To start, I’ll share my own.

🧸 - Diapers just feel good to wear and are soft and comfortable.

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸

Last edited:

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I agree, it's difficult to choose only two. My two words describe how I feel when wearing diapers.

Warm and Fuzzy 🧸
Sorry SillyLiam, I couldn’t resist editing it to list two sentences instead of just two words. You must have replied while I edited my original post.

However I really do like your reply, as the definitely do make one feel that way. :)

Ejqu1nn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Diapers and childish things assist me in decompressing from the stress that adulthood presents in day to day life while also enabling myself to keep a more intimate and innocent outlook on life as a whole. More specifically diapers are not a statement that I desire to be an infant nor reject the natural event of growing up, for I understand whilst gladly welcome the different stages of life that are presented through the natural progression of maturing through age, but rather they enable me to tap into the subconscious security that I once had as a child by physically connecting me to the deeply buried yet positively associated memories of my childhood.

joshlad

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Okay, most of you who have read my messages, you know that I am not good at short posts... 🤠

But, if you were given the opportunity to use any two sentences (see, I couldn’t just ask for one —it’s just in my nature) to describe why you like diapers, but limited to just two sentences, what would they be?

❤ - Diapers and being baby-like creates a feeling of being loved unconditionally, such as when I was little.

note: its okay to post more than once if you are like me and have a hard time being concise. —Truth is, I’m likely to respond with more of my own later. I had a hard time choosing those two. 🧸
[/QUOT

the big lad has never been loved by a man but i imagine i'd feel loved un-conditionally too. they make me feel so vulnerable and it makes me feel like a man

joshlad

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

every day josh is very much loved but he's just really confused because he's still trying to understand the big lad. we're both in 1 boddy and that's the only way i can put it.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I cannot convincingly quantify to the outside world why I love wearing diapers and dressing/accessorizing like a toddler boy/girl, but I can say what I say and just leave it there...all I can (and will) do.

* Because it feels good, without the absolute burden of being an expense to others, and...

* Because it is the best peace I can achieve in this existence.

On the first one, others' reactions to my love for diapers do not qualify as "an expense to others". The conscience of others about it is not my moral problem.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Diapers are mainly a turn-on and a "sexy" thing for me, so I'm usually wearing to... you know... right? There's always been a draw to the "baby" role, but I've only recently discovered that I can almost hypnotize myself by wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier or bottle--very calming.

binkyb

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
sorry hit the wrong button , aannd they are regressive as a stress reliever to help put me in a space that is right, life gets jacked up sometimes but it still goes on do find a relief, these work for me