Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I would probably live in Hawaii or along the Californian coast for one good reason. Surfing!

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
probably Sweden because it is where my ancestors are from and i've always like sweden.

other then that either Thailand because its a great country (love it it there), or England (just to be able to go to arsenal games :D)

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Japan- Awesome tv shows, books, nice people, and I'd like to look around in the Akihabara district in Tokyo, Japan.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I beg your pardon!! We do to, some the worlds best beer is brewed in the USA!! To say the we don't overall is wrong!!
American beer sucks compared to the rest of the world. And I'm not just saying things or making stuff up either. There's a reason it sucks, so don't feel bad.

It was called prohibition, and it started in the 20's. Breweries were shut down for good, never to open again. When prohibition was lifted years later, you had to start over from scratch. Other countries had already been making beer for hundreds of years. Hell, vikings would eat a mush-like beer when they were away on journeys (or whatever - I'm not much of a history buff), and that was quite a while ago. And Canada's prohibition didn't last half as long as the US's, so naturaly we and the rest of the world have better beer.

Point proven. Check please.

That said, doctors recomend you to drink at least eight glasses of American beer every day.

Last edited:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I like Sam Adams the best of all of them- that's made in America- so to me, that makes the U.S #1 in beer production. Realize that is my opinion, and is not stated as fact.

Back on subject: I really, really, REALLY want to at least visit Europe... In fact, I would really like to live there... not sure where exactly... but I'm so jealous of them... the only thing I will miss about the U.S, is the right to own pretty much whatever gun I want to. I know Europe is not as free in that regard, but as a whole, I think they've got it goin on so much better than we do... for one thing, the governement actually cares about its citizens.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Sorry for posting again, I liked this particular thread of mine and decided to bring it up again.

Also, I think that I would like to live in the wilderness not too far from Vancouver. A weird choice, but I have always loved nature, and Vancouver is supposed to be a nice area to live in.

Last edited:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around (I think it may have been started during my brief hiatus)....anyway...where would I live, if I could live anywhere in the world?

It wouldn't matter the country, so much...as long as I could live in a moderate size home on a cliff backed by forest and overlooking the ocean...of course, I'd prefer it to be Canada...but second choice would be Ireland.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Regardless of price:
New York City...I love that city (even if I would like a less stressing life!) The best would be Greenwich Village, Soho, Saint Mark's place,...

London, Paris, or Italy (great food and nice weather)

South of France, Montreal, Quebec, Australia, ... I've never been there but it seems nice.

M

maddi

I'd live in the countryside hills in France in a heartbeat...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
it's weird how everyone wants to live somewhere else. i don't think i'll ever move away from my home town. as far as i'm concerned it's the best place in the world to live. it's beautiful, close to nature but also very urban, and all my friends and family live here. it has mountains, lakes, rivers, and puget sound. there's always something fun to do here, and the cost of living is extremely affordable. i couldn't think of a more perfect place to live.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would love to return to where I lived as a kid, on Toms River. I was just a few blocks from the water. I could walk down and watch the big sailboats race, or the power boats. I had a boat and my parents had a boat. A mile away was the Atlantic Ocean, and my aunt and uncle had a house in Seaside. I will always miss home.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I am quite content with where I live now, that is Vancouver. It is a very beautiful city with quite a cool culture too. Also, it's been my home for almost my entire life, so it just wouldn't feel right living anywhere else. Of course, I have not done a lot of traveling, so I can't really claim that I'd rather live here than anywhere else, but of the places I have been to, it remains my favourite.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Australia. It's where all the cool people are. And their accents rock!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Canada. Toronto to be exact. With Brian of course

Status
Not open for further replies.