• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

If you could live anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
If you could live anywhere in the world, regardless of cost, where would that be?

Just an interesting topic that I thought might be fun to talk about.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
oh oh oh uhmm somewhere like either Italy or Sweden
or maybe Australia

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
You know, Sweden is actually a very nice place to live. I think it has the highest life expectancy in the world.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think I'd live in a village in the hills of Ireland. Other than that, a loft in Japan. =o

Or..... A relic type castle in Scotland

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah i want to live somwhere cold im tired of this Texas heat

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ooh, this is an interesting topic.

I want to see everywhere, or at least as much as I can but I would like to live for a few years in both New Zealand and Iceland. New Zealand for the greenery, natural beauty and landscape and Iceland (the most developed country in the world) for the culture and history, the Northern Lights, the experience of living in such a different climate and just because it's always attracted me.

I imagine I will end up back in Britain in the long term as there is a lot I like about my home but I don't want to live here all my life and I would love to spend perhaps a couple of years in each of the two places I mentioned. I also rather fancy spending a year in Dublin but that doesn't seem anything like as extreme a shift as Britain and Ireland has such long and close ties.

X

xdeadx

IF I could bring my friends with me.... Then it'd have to be Italy. Or maybe New Zealand. Some place beautiful and peaceful.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
A place I lived for 7 years, St. Louis Missouri!! I love it there!!

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The USA will always be my #1 choice. Perhaps some place in Montana or Alaska.

Barring that, I would love to live in Switzerland or Mongolia. Both are stunning in their natural beauty.

Role
Private
IF I could bring my friends with me.... Then it'd have to be Italy. Or maybe New Zealand. Some place beautiful and peaceful.

NZ is a beautiful place. I'd love to go there one time and just travel around to see it. Luckily for me, it's real close and flights are really cheap.

However, if there is one thing that would put me off going there - the people. So many New Zealanders come up to Australia to live because we have a better economy and they can earn a lot more money. The majority of them, I find, have a huge chip on their shoulder about something. They seem angry and are quite defensive of anything you bring up that questions them. A few I've met have been a little insane and are always on the lookout for a fight with someone. They are upfront and I just find that very intimidating.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'd like to see New Zealand, don't know if I would want to live there though.

Probably Germany. I have loved it every time I have been there, and I really got on with everyone. I really hope I get the Uni course that I want, then I get to stay in Germany and work there for a year. That will be a really good experience.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Permanently? I think in that case I'll stick with where I'm right now. It's the right mixture of peace, safety, action and a good climate.

However, I wouldn't mind living in a really big city for a while. I'm not thinking about the third world, or cities that change completely over the course of two years (like Hong Kong or any big cities in Asia), but cities who've had a history of being big and important, like London, New York City, Moscow or Paris. However, I doubt I'd last more than 2 years in a place like that. I'd also want to have the time to explore the city rather than sweating to work and back and not getting to do anything else the entire day.

Peachy

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think I can pick only one. I've been on vacation and have seen some really awesome places that I would love to live. Washington DC, because of the history and I've liked the city both times I've been on vacation.

I wouldn't mind living in San Fransisco. I like the cold and they have a great Chinatown. I doubt I will ever move to California because they have the dumbest gun laws in the country. My AR-15 is illegal in that state.

I also like Las Vegas. I have been to Vegas twice and I have enjoyed it both times.

I could live in Alaska for awhile. I was there on vacation a few years ago, and the scenary was absolutely spactacular.

I could also live in London or Paris. Nice, France is very pretty. I also wouldn't mind living in the Bahamas. I've always enjoyed the water.

Australia or New Zealand sound really nice and I would love to go on vacation to both some day.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Im alittle tired living in Sweden, I would want to move to some nice place like Amsterdam or California

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well I know that I don't want live in England for ever. Ideally I'll get a job that sends me from place to place.

I'd like to live in a major city, like New York, for a couple of years. I think I'd enjoy living in a country where English wasn't the main language, so I could learn another language.

Somewhere simple like Wales or Scotland would be nice, living somewhere in the countryside.
I dislike a lot of the people that live in my town and it's bad place to be in that respect... Apart from that, where I am now is pretty awesome. I live in a proper town, and it's a shortish bus/car ride from a major city. I live 5 minutes away from scenic big forest, a 10 minute walk from my house would take me into the countryside.

I think I need to travel before I could pick a place where I'd like to live permanently.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have been all over the the US, just visiting places, and the place I liked the best was florida, I was going to move there early in my life but was talked out of it by family.

I am sick of snow and winter, I have had enough to last the rest of my life, it's nice to look at but that is about it.

I think I may move when I sell this house, but that may take awhile with the houseing market slow down.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Thailand, for the heat and the Buddhist temples. Plus it's cheap. For five Canadian dollars you can get a room to stay in and a meal. I'd spend my time traveling to the north, where many temples are, and to the south, where there are amazing and scenic beaches.

Or on a rural island in Vanuatu, living off the land and being entirely self-sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.