Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So, heres yet another completely random thought. Say you die at an early age (Hit by a bus at age 19), and you end up in heaven... At the gates, you are given two options. Would you A) choose to stay in Heaven and never have the chance to be mortal again, or B) Choose to go back to Earth and continue your life, with the rule that you must NEVER speak or be seen by someone from your previous life, and if you do, you will be barred from Heaven and earth?

I don't know what I would choose. I don't know if I would choose that one last hug, or to be pained forever with the knowledge that my family doesn't know I am still alive. What would you choose?

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I would probably choose to live again. But I have no idea where I'd go. As a kid, wouldn't I just end up being sent back to my family? That's the only problem I see with it.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Stay in Heaven. I hear it's an awesome place.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have no idea.
I don't believe those kind of decisions are for us to make.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
idk. probably go back to earth just because i kinda fear heaven and living forever and ever. its just weird to think about ._.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Heaven.

Eternal happiness vs. anything less than eternal happiness?

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I haven't made up my mind.
One of the conditions of getting into heaven is being faithful to your religion and atoning for your sins.
So you could very well be able to live your life and then go to heaven anyways.
I'm leaning towards Earth, but just skipping that part and going to Heaven may be nice.

B

Butterfly Mage

Of course, in the Wiccan faith, the answer it sort of "both". There's a temporary afterlife in a heaven-esque (called the Summerland) where one recovers from the most recent life experience and reflectts upon the lessons learned from that life. Then, at an appropriate time, the soul is sent back into incarnate form.

X

xdeadx

Heaven.

Staying down on earth without being in contact with my loved ones. I'd probably jump in front of another school bus.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heaven, Because of elite class in power are going to do a mass slaughter against their own people. there will be no life to live because 6 billion people will die of either population control, nukes, or being tricked into believing in a one world religion because they think their religion is wrong.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Do you realize how difficult that would be? "Someone from my previous life" could mean anywhere between 500 and 3,000,000 people, with the large number being those who have laid eyes on me. Even if I were able to somehow get to someplace that I know none of my friends have been, I wouldn't ever be able to go into a populated area without inadvertently breaking the contract in the first month. It would be an exceedingly lonely existence. I could become a Zen monk or something, but somebody I've met may still come for my wisdom.

Heaven is definitely more preferable to a lonely existence.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
If I choose Heaven, does that include the 70 virgins?

Status
Not open for further replies.