If you could get rid of your AB/DL, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes AND no?
I can't decide.
On one hand. It's something that's very weird. And it stopped me from chasing my childhood dream of -trying- to be famous.
On the other hand. It's a very good judgement of character.
Because honestly, if I was interested in dating a person and they judged me harshly for liking diapers, I'd know they were the shitty person.
While if they were more open to it, no matter how uncomfortable it made them, It shows that they're an accepting person and worth my time.
So yeah I'm conflicted for wayy too many reasons to post here.

Elaborating on what I said before, which was just "no", I feel like my AB/DL side is just an integral part of me and it makes up a part of who I am. I feel like the initial thoughts of being so different and isolated from people have made me a more understanding of people who are in similar situations. I suppose being gay and a furry also have contributed to this, but I just feel like I can relate and empathise with people more who don't fit the norm in today's society and culture.

Granted, my life I suppose would be much simpler and less confusing if I didn't have this to deal with, but again I don't treat it as something that gets in the way of me doing things, or something that's a burden or otherwise a bad thing. Instead I just treat it as part of who I am and something that more positively makes me a little different and unique.

Also I've met loads of amazing people that I would never have even heard of if it hadn't been for my AB/DL interests, so I can sum it up by saying that I would never in my life give up or want to get rid of my AB/DL side.

No. like what Milko sead I am a lot more accepting of other people, I find myself bewildered as to why someone would won't to dress up or act in some weird and wonderful way then I'll remember I'm an abdl and chuckle to myself other people would think the same about me. Haha. And I love my nappies thay make me feel good.

No way! I enjoy being an AB/DL! :)

I wouldn't change it for the world :) Love wearing diapers to bits!

No way I enjoy it so much being a AB/DL

I don't think I could even if I tried.. although I can totally understand the arguments either way. :/

Oh also I think I wouldn't because for me, AB/DL has never really been a source of confusion or unrest, I guess it was a bit at first but I soon realised this was just a part of who i was and I became happy with it. For me it's not really that inconvenient and is just a source of happiness and comfort.

I can't imagine giving it up! It is a deeply psychological release for me and it makes me feel very happy.

When I first started I was shy about it, and then I felt bad about it but over time it's become a wonderful thing that really brings me a lot of happiness and since I found a daddy things have gotten so much better.

I love it. I wouldn't Change it for the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back