If you could design your own diaper...? 🤔

GinAndTonixx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My question to you is..

iIf you could design your own diapers, colour, backing, tapes, landing strips, scents etc... what would you do?

Glittery pink with Hello Kitty. 4 tape. Plastic backing. Candy floss scent.

Reactions: FeistyPants, katierichards7777, hoimi and 2 others
A bubble gum pink diaper, with kawaii zoo animals on it. Giraffes, tigers, penguins, and monkeys ^^ and it lavender scented :3

Reactions: hoimi and GinAndTonixx
I have thought about this quite a bit. It would be almost like a boxer/brief where the padding thins out and comes down the inner thigh a couple inches to eliminate leaks. The padding is full coverage to eliminate the padding lines where it transitions to the thick padding. Plastic backing with four large hook and loop tapes along with one more on each leg. Color doesn’t matter. May not be the easiest to produce but in my mind would be the ultimate diaper.

Reactions: FeistyPants, Mr1758, hoimi and 2 others
Going to need both plastic and cloth options and absorbency options, tall aqua/teal dual leakguards and leg cuffs like Luvs with that great all around stretch, hook and loop tapes in that aqua/teal color, elastic front and back, 3 channel design without a colored surge barrier, main shell color a warm white -nothing medical-, palm leaves on the sides of the landing zone with an ocean view in the center where it looks like a calm sea when dry but a fade when wet design that makes the waves look rough when wet/reaching capacity. Lightly scented with vanilla and ocean breeze, or that botanical rain from pampers expressions. Maybe a tag on the back, "you may not be able to change the waves, but at least you can change this/me". Would also prefer a low rise, fit around the hips, not the belly button.

Reactions: littledub1955 and GinAndTonixx
Want4mor said:
I have thought about this quite a bit. It would be almost like a boxer/brief where the padding thins out and comes down the inner thigh a couple inches to eliminate leaks. The padding is full coverage to eliminate the padding lines where it transitions to the thick padding. Plastic backing with four large hook and loop tapes along with one more on each leg. Color doesn’t matter. May not be the easiest to produce but in my mind would be the ultimate diaper.
I really like this idea! For this though, I would do cloth backed so it would be more comfortable on the leg parts.

Reactions: GinAndTonixx
I'd want two types of Big Baby diapers...

(1) pre-1985 Pampers fanfold: thick, super-soft, fluffy, single BIG tape per side, all-white and with that wonderfully-invasive, sweet Pampers smell...and;
(2) a wider, more-rectangular modern-style diaper with no front wings, stretchy hook/loop single tabs in back, more cushy-soft padding, lots of gel in front & middle for side/tummy sleepers...no printing but a solid baby pink/baby blue would be great, in addition to plain white. I don't like any prints, way too garish for me. But still with that Pampers smell.

That's it! 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: PNW509Little, littledub1955, BabyZinga and 8 others
I would like to make cool looking diapers, similar to what NorthshoreAdam is doing.
Remove the medical-ish aspect of them, but I wouldn't want them to look ABDL'ish either.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
If I could design my own diaper...

It would be a pull-on type for starters. :)

And for the design, I'd stick with themes that a lot of sissy or certain ABDLs like in cutesy, girly designs, Such as princesses, unicorns, Anime themed Magical Girls, etc. 😊

I would also make the padding like the vintage classic Goodnites were- become bulkier overtime and never droop.

Those would be my dream Pull-Up style diapers if I ever made them.

• Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, zaronab and Weatheronthe8s
Hook and loop tape. Plastic backed. About 5 in wider in the crotch. about 2 in thick padding throughout the diaper. All white design with no wetness indication. And of course the pampers smell

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, GinAndTonixx, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
If I could design a diaper, I would probably make a very odd choice. I personally would make something like Pull Ups/Goodnites. However, I would make it much better. The reason is Pull Ups were the last diaper I wore as a child, and thus have the strongest memories of, along with my one weird Goodnite memory. What I would do is make them in many different sizes definitely, but keep it childish throughout. I would probably do something similar to the cupcakes girls Goodnites design in terms of cuteness, but just make it my own with all sorts of cute designs all over the probably pink diaper. I would keep the cloth backing over the plastic since that’s my nostalgic feel personally. Then I would make the padding thicker and make the diaper area wider so it wouldn’t stick up exposing when I lay in certain positions. This should help the diaper work better as a 24/7 diaper for many. That’s mainly what I would do. Make a better Goodnite.

Reactions: GinAndTonixx, PlastiBrain and GoodniteLover219
I would definitely as a cloth-backed ABDL diaper with Fisher Price characters on the designs.

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, GinAndTonixx and BobbiSueEllen
I’d like basically European tenas with a tall waist band front and back (sold in the us !!!!) with hook and loop landing zone. That would make me happy.

Also, Goodnites style pull up that fits adults would be incredible.

Reactions: GinAndTonixx and RedPandaDL
Very high leak guards and a lot of absorbent material in the front end and wings.

I'm really getting tired of my diapers leaking while I sleep :confused:

Reactions: Lyokodl and GinAndTonixx
Hmm...
Single tape, powder blue, super strong waist bands, slightly dimpled plastic like 80’s Pampers and yes, that early pampers scent.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Alexande, GinAndTonixx and 2 others
The main thing I would like to see is the same designs that are on baby diapers applied to adult diapers. I really like many of these designs but since they are mostly copyrighted Disney or other company's material, it would never appear on adult diapers.

Reactions: littledub1955, GinAndTonixx and Furrytum
An early 80s all white thick LUVS style diaper with waistband and super crinkly plastic...Theres some all white adult ones similar but not the same.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, GinAndTonixx, ArchtopK and 3 others
A cloth-backed diaper with only two tapes, an elastic waistband, and a solid color scheme. They'd be available in white, blue, pink, purple, sea green, and black. Something I'd hope would appeal to the DL and incontinence markets for sure.

A cloth backed pull-up with full coverage hourglass shape padding like a premium diaper and with sides like GoodNites. Probably white or solid color.

Furrytum said:
Glittery pink with Hello Kitty. 4 tape. Plastic backing. Candy floss scent.
Very cute, and wouldn't be surprised if they weren't already available in Japan, lol

Reactions: GinAndTonixx and Furrytum
Back