2. Other
Who would you choose?

Sally Field
Holly Hunter
Kathleen Turner
Christina Applegate
Vanessa Lengies
Shailene Woodley

I know this sounds like a random list, but if you could choose from these women to diaper you, which would be your picks? You could even be creative with give a scenario for each one (ex: a girl who is babysitting you, a teacher at school, ect).

I'd love to hear your feedback!

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Sally Field
Holly Hunter
Kathleen Turner
Christina Applegate
Vanessa Lengies
Shailene Woodley

Hmmm...considering that I know three of those names, I would probably pick Sally Field. She always seemed to have a nice motherly, sweet way about her. I think the babysitting scenario would be fun, too. ^^

Also, welcome PamperedBottom! If you wouldn't mind, we'd love to see an introduction from you! ^_^

DaveTDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
None of the above...I'd like my wife to diaper me. :)

Catinthehat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would perfer a women not on the list: Olivia Wilde <3333333333333333333333 She's hot.. and I would LOVE for her to diaper me. ;D She seems like a caring, motherly type.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Holly Hunter I guess, but only purely for the sake of this game. Mainly due to her being much older then me by over 30 years.

If anything i'd much rather be babysat/mothered by Kanga from whinnie the pooh. Only since she seems really nice, but knows how to put her foot down as well. But yeah that ain't ever happening, since she's fictional.

(Note: i'm not a furry. I just think she's awesome.)

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmmmm... I have never heard of any of these women -_____-

C

CrazyGirl

(Not wearing diapers now but will when I turn 18 and is moved out of parent's house) I would want a guy to change me and if a guy changed me I would choose Peter Facinelli (also known as Carlisle Cullen from Twilight) or if I had a boyfriend I would choose him.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Holly Hunter I guess, but only purely for the sake of this game. Mainly due to her being much older then me by over 30 years.

If anything i'd much rather be babysat/mothered by Kanga from whinnie the pooh. Only since she seems really nice, but knows how to put her foot down as well. But yeah that ain't ever happening, since she's fictional.

(Note: i'm not a furry. I just think she's awesome.)

Haha...I love it. In fact, I'd make Christopher Robin diaper me just so he'd be more depressed than Eeyore afterward.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...I love it. In fact, I'd make Christopher Robin diaper me just so he'd be more depressed than Eeyore afterward.

It's not bad enough that he's friends with...

A manic depressive donkey
A additive bear
A small pig that fear's everything
A OCD rabbit
A tiger that has ADHD who's a surrogate father to a baby kangaroo who undermines it's mother constantly.
A smartass owl who's generally wrong.

And this is while he's imagining it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's not bad enough that he's friends with...

A manic depressive donkey
A additive bear
A small pig that fear's everything
A OCD rabbit
A tiger that has ADHD who's a surrogate father to a baby kangaroo who undermines it's mother constantly.
A smartass owl who's generally wrong.

And this is while he's imagining it.

Haha...yes. I remember reading an article a long time ago where the real Christopher Robin was pretty much pissed at A. A. Milne for writing him into these children's stories. I wonder how my grandchildren will think if my book becomes published and famous? They're the lead characters.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Who would you choose?

Sally Field
Holly Hunter
Kathleen Turner
Christina Applegate
Vanessa Lengies
Shailene Woodley

I know this sounds like a random list, but if you could choose from these women to diaper you, which would be your picks? You could even be creative with give a scenario for each one (ex: a girl who is babysitting you, a teacher at school, ect).

I'd love to hear your feedback!

Before asking such rather bizarre questions, it's customary to introduce yourself to the forum people. Since the quoted post is your only post on the forum, please take a few minutes to tell us something about yourself before asking the other forum people for (what I'd consider) rather sensitive and intimate information.

Peachy

S

Supersam1223

I've never heard of any of them, and I cannot be bothered to Google them. But, even if I did know of them, I still wouldn't have any of them diaper me, I think it'd be weird for someone that I'm not in a relationship with to diaper me.

Cloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Kathleen Turner.. From the Romancing the Stone / Jewel of the Nile Era!

Awesome!

Just please GOD not the current Kathleen Turner.

Also, I've always wanted JoBeth Williams as a caretaker.. Especially after she propositioned changing Sly Stallone's diaper in "Stop or My Mom will Shoot" or whatever that movie is.

Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Sally Field and Holly Hunter, definitely.

Jdp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Kathleen Turner.. From the Romancing the Stone / Jewel of the Nile Era!

Awesome!

Just please GOD not the current Kathleen Turner.

Also, I've always wanted JoBeth Williams as a caretaker.. Especially after she propositioned changing Sly Stallone's diaper in "Stop or My Mom will Shoot" or whatever that movie is.

JoBeth Williams all the way. However for the sake of this, Sally Fields. I could see playing at her feet as she read a book, and then she does have a sweet voice.

BabyBatmann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
tbh none of those id prefer kat von d (from la ink) or hayley williams

Status
Not open for further replies.