If you could buy any diaper right now that you have never worn before, which diaper would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd get the Molicare ( sorry if incorrect spelling) I've heard good things on them, but at an embulk price they are still expensive. :(

They are pretty good, at least the super plus line. If you had a choice between any diaper they likely wouldn't be in the top 2 or 3.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A real MAG (Maximum Absorbency Garment) from Nasa. Past to current please. I would really just like to see one especially the current model. Can't ever seem to find any information on them. It is like the whispered fable of diapers, the Shangrila as it were. Only a few elites can claim they have worn them and they probably don't even appreciate that!!!

Other than that, I would commission an adult sized GoodNites with Pampers like swelling and Abena X-Plus absorbency…if money was no object that is.

Or a high quality diaper (pick one) that has padding in the wings, actual padding and not just an inch or two.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The Fabine Exklusiv Panda ones look great! I really want to try some of these diapers.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm going to have to agree with Llayden on this one. If money were no object, I'd love to try out a MAG. I've seen one, in the Air and Space Museum, and I honestly can't imagine how it would work. But I do know they would cost a LOT of money.

And I have always wanted a pull-up that offered the coverage of a diaper. I get why that's impractical, but if all things were possible . . .

-RMS

TheQwertyParable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm desperate and will take anything.
(I've never worn a diaper and the reason is because privacy is a big issue where I live.)

Role
  1. Other
depends overnight for the crinkle factor, AMD slip, mydiaper, seni, absorbin, the new type unique wellness 'brief' diaper,aww so cute,delicare, a certain diaper I won't mention the site cos it's DODGY, but if they appear on ebay by a random seller again, I'll buy them (clue they are white and have they have cars on them).

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really want to try some AW So Cute and that will be where my next package of diapers are coming from.

sjm1225

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Fabines and anything along those lines. anything that's still fairly absorbent and plastic backed. maybe some of the japanese brands.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Yeah, bambinos and cushies for me, too :( they seem to be so hard to get here! Especially bambinos..

Crinklemoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
If you could buy any diaper right now that you have never worn before, which ...

The all exclusive Black fabines diaper and maybe some cuddlz diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.