If you could buy any diaper right now that you have never worn before, which diaper would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've wanted to try out some cloth diapers (preferably all-in-one's).|

I think I would wear the ABU AIO, and I probably would have it by now if the company didn't have such a bad rep.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know the difference between a Bellissimo and a Blanco, but I've never tried a Bambino. That would be my choice.

-RMS

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I am thinking about trying lullabies, but would not want to waste my wish on the cheap stuff. If I had a wish I would go for highest absorbancy . . . Probably a pull up.
Fascinating

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Every variation of pampers and Huggies, all the biggest size of them

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I am thinking Aww so cute pink teddies

Fingon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I guess I'd like to try the total dry super x-plus since I just got the diaper a couple days ago that I would have initially answered this question with. That diaper being the new dry 24/7

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fabines hands down.

Europe has that.
we (USA) got bambinos.
New Zeland/Australia gets fucked. :p

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would have to go with the Fabines myself.

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've tried quite a few already, so I don't really have a burning desire. I haven't tried any Cuddlz or Asian adult diapers. Anything out there would need to have a plastic outer shell to even pique my interest. Fabines, while quite good weren't different enough from Bellissimos to justify the expense.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I've wanted to try out some cloth diapers (preferably all-in-one's).|

I think I would wear the ABU AIO, and I probably would have it by now if the company didn't have such a bad rep.

Well I'd go for the original NASA MAG (Maximum Absorbency Garment)...
Link:
Maximum Absorbency Garment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pic:
https://flic.kr/p/6xXyKJ

Well these days they seem to use commercially available diapers... guess its cheaper and works better... but every time I see one on display at the london science museum's space section (they have one on display...) I'm really curious how they feel / work...

But alas, out of production and have to my knowledge never been available to the public.
So the only option I'd have is a masterminded heist at the london science museum.... lifting their only MAG on display... hmmm ;)

Aside from that I've kind of forever been curious about the following:
Dry 24/7
Tranquility ATN
Well I guess I could order both - but from what I hear they're not better than the ones I can get cheaper here... but hey, next time I'm in the US I'll give them a try maybe.

And all aside:
Japanese adult diapers... http://www.livedo.jp/x-fit/

four_blue_gallery__600x385.jpg
Japanese showcasing adult diapers... well, it's japan.
but hey: Photo Gallery - Japanese nappy fashion show - Free World images | brisbanetimes.com.au

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'd get the Molicare ( sorry if incorrect spelling) I've heard good things on them, but at an embulk price they are still expensive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.