If u have ordered from XP Medical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cais

Contributor
If u have ordered a sample pack from them, could u please fill me in on package details. This will be my first adult diaper purchase (sample pack-yay) and I'm using a prepaid card to hide the charge, so all I need to know is whether or not the sample "evelope" is suspicious at all. Currently I'm claiming I'm ordering a computer part - RAM chip to b specific and the soft feel of the envelope is foam to protect it (any better excuse?). ANY INFO HELPS! Thanks in advance to any responders.

Horrible typing/grammar courtesy of my iPod =P

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most likely it'll just be plain white USPS Priority Mail envelope. The only suspicious thing would be that you are ordering "RAM" from a place named "XP Medical" :p.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
Their packaging is very discrete. You won't even get an indication that it's from a medical company, just a plain brown box or envelope. If anybody asks you, you could just tell them that it's some parts for a project you're doing.

The Honeywell 6180

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the only thing that it says on the outside is XP.. it never even says medical on the outside, that's how good they are about it. Then again I only order bags and cases before, but I am sure if you ask them to keep it on the down low they will do that for you. Also when you order a case of diapers from them they just flip the box inside out. It will say the brand name on the inside of the box but not the out.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They are always very discreet. Every time I have ordered a case they flip the box inside out so that the outside is plain cardboard. Once when I ordered just a pack, they used a starbucks box turned inside out, either way very discreet. The return address is also pretty anonymous, i believe it reads "Gary Evans, XP" and then the mailing address. Also, if you buy with a credit card, your statement should say "XP LLC". There is nothing indicated about medical or diapers or anything like that.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
i dont even get an XP on the label, just this Gary dude. i think the fedex guy suspects tho, with a big ass box on almost always the same day of the week

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The samples I have ordered from them in the past come in plain brown boxes... the label says XP... that's all.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Like other have said, it's discrete...I ordered a regular pack last year, and it was just a plain brown box, with I believe XP on the front...I also used a prepaid credit card, and I don't think it said XP Medical on the records there either

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
i dont even get an XP on the label, just this Gary dude. i think the fedex guy suspects tho, with a big ass box on almost always the same day of the week
Why would he suspect it was diapers, though?

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have the same thing, just a plain brown cardboard box with the Gary dude's name, XP and the mailing address. Very discreet.

I ordered 3 or 4 sample packs of different kinds all at once, and it came fairly quickly.

Enjoy.

M

maddi

umm... i don't know anything about sample packs from where ever you're getting them from, but I order whole packs of diapers from Northshore, and they are super discreet (just a plain box with a very non-conspicuous return address). For that reason, I am super happy with them.

cais

Contributor
Thanks for all the help everyone! I will be ordering tonight, so I hope all goes well.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
From the experience I've had with XP, they're always very discreet and the package has no defining details as to what is inside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.