If there's a large event happening or a large gathering of people do you assume that there's got to be at one person wearing a nappy/diaper?

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
We had the coronation of King Charles III in the UK a couple of weeks ago and whilst watching the festivities on TV I was thinking there must be a few people attending the ceremony who were wearing a nappy at least out of necessary and there's bound to be some wearing for convenience. Then you have the thousands of people in London who were just in the crowds too.

Same train of thought applies to major international airports and attractions such as Disney

What do you think?

For obvious reasons I am excluding babies and toddlers who I would think it would be a given

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, Jorelaxed and craigd1341
On the way home yesterday after getting off the plane I went to the restroom to take off a very wet diaper in the handicap stall. On the ledge behind the toilet was a very wet full ABU diaper. I carried it out with my Tykables and threw both out

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Canadianfalls, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
It's hard to know with any level of certainty just how many others use diapers, either for medical reasons or by choice. That said, even a conservative estimate would put the number at .5% of the general population, and realistically that number has to be much higher.

So if you use .5%, that would mean that if you're any a group of 4,000 people, odds are really high that you're not the only one that wears diapers. You might be the only one wearing at that time, but someone else in that group likely wears for need or fun some of the time. If you increase the percentage to something likely more realistic, say 2%, now you only need a group of 100 to have you and another person be a diaper wearer.

Short answer to your direct question, depending on what your definition of a 'large group' is, I don't think there's any reason to wonder if someone else in the group is either incontinent or an ABDL, because just using simple statistics it becomes clear there isn't just a chance of another person, but it would be less likely there isn't another person who wears.

So you're example of the coronation... There were many crinkle butts watching Charles get crowned 🤪

Reactions: DLmikey and Jorelaxed
craigd1341 said:
On the way home yesterday after getting off the plane I went to the restroom to take off a very wet diaper in the handicap stall. On the ledge behind the toilet was a very wet full ABU diaper. I carried it out with my Tykables and threw both out
It’s really too bad someone made their used diaper someone else’s problem. Who does that??? Thank you for taking care of it so that it didn’t contribute to negative thoughts from th non-ic non-abdl community…

Reactions: boredofwheelchair, Jorelaxed, CptKirk and 1 other person
In any large group of people, there's likely to be at least one adult wearing a diaper. Incontinence is common.

In a crowd of that size (the coronation), there's likely to also be an abdl person wearing by choice. But not many. I'd say not more than 3 such people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
craigd1341 said:
Good man. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Oh I'm pretty sure there were quite a few people wearing nappies/diapers in the Coronation.
I was hearing that many people had to stay in their spots up to five hours?.😱😱😱😱,
not many people can hold their pee that long.
Thank you Craig1341 for going beyond and picking that nappy/diaper up, just shows that we Abdls/D,L's are a responsible community looking out for one another.🙂🙂👍

Last edited:
Reactions: DLmikey
BabyCorry said:
It's hard to know with any level of certainty just how many others use diapers, either for medical reasons or by choice. That said, even a conservative estimate would put the number at .5% of the general population, and realistically that number has to be much higher.

So if you use .5%, that would mean that if you're any a group of 4,000 people, odds are really high that you're not the only one that wears diapers. You might be the only one wearing at that time, but someone else in that group likely wears for need or fun some of the time. If you increase the percentage to something likely more realistic, say 2%, now you only need a group of 100 to have you and another person be a diaper wearer.

Short answer to your direct question, depending on what your definition of a 'large group' is, I don't think there's any reason to wonder if someone else in the group is either incontinent or an ABDL, because just using simple statistics it becomes clear there isn't just a chance of another person, but it would be less likely there isn't another person who wears.

So you're example of the coronation... There were many crinkle butts watching Charles get crowned 🤪
Wearing in the Cathedral probably!

Reactions: DLmikey
I’m sure more people than you would imagine wear nappies/diapers at large events. They definitely do in Times Square on New Year’s Eve - I’ve seen members of the crowd being interviewed and they have fessed-up and admitted they were wearing diapers.

I also remember going to the Nelson Mandela concert in Wembley. Adult nappies weren’t as prevalent then as now and although I didn’t see anyone obviously wearing one, I did see a surprising number of people who had been in the front of the crowd nearest the stage who had wet themselves.

Back