If there was a cure for this fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I do not wish to ruffle feathers here, but if there was a pill you could take and your fetish for diapers/TB/AB etc would disappear would you take it? because I certainly would, I just wish I was normal, I wonder if they will ever find one. Again please do not take offence, I am just curious to know people's opinions on this

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
If you wish to be cured of this fetish, the cure wouldn't come in a pill form. If you really want your desire for diapers/TB/AB to disappear and become "normal", there are always psychological treatments. People seek psychological treatment for things ranging from other fetishes to nymphomania to drug addictions.

tyrannosaurusdex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I guess I don't really see any of my fetishes as odd or makes me any less normal they are a part of what I like and I can't help that. I also set my standards for normal though because societies normal is just too boring... so I'd have to say no I'm fine the way I am.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you wish to be cured of this fetish, the cure wouldn't come in a pill form. If you really want your desire for diapers/TB/AB to disappear and become "normal", there are always psychological treatments.
I might just add I'm only a DL, this was a general question, and just curious what kind of psychological treatment would be involved

A

alu

I personaly wouldn't but thats just me.I personaly like the diapers and the regression.

And your implying theres something wrong (not "normal")with people of a older age wearing diapers(not taking any effence), there isn't but others make it seem that way. If you want to do something do it.

L

love

I would take it if it cured all of my peter-pan, histrionic, and childlike qualities and made me more like everyone else...able to have romantic relationships that aren't just the other person taking care of me and me loving them unconditionally, able to handle things, able to control myself...

but, I think, everyone else is a lot more like us than they or we realize.

KitsBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
No, I don't believe the problem is with the person who is ABDL.

I believe the problem is with other people who can't accept harmless differences in others.

I like who I am. This would be so much easier cope with if I could be open about it and openly know others with the same interest.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personaly wouldn't but thats just me.I personaly like the diapers and the regression.

And your implying theres something wrong (not "normal")with people of a older age wearing diapers(not taking any effence), there isn't but others make it seem that way. If you want to do something do it.

I'm not impying there's something wrong it just doesn't fit my own personal image, i.e. I get some enjoyment out of wearing them, if I ever talk to a woman, this just plays on my mind, who would love that part of me, who would want me if they found out; I'm a man who likes to wear nappys as a fetish that's the kind of thing that I mean. I'm just finding it hard to accept this in myself, I just kind of wish I hadn't suppressed it for 8 years

A

alu

It's what you do in your spare time then, nothing else. Its the same as people who do other stuff or have other fetishes its there choice and it's kept to themself, they can continue on everyday normaly and so can You. If you want dont tell anyone unless you belive them to be trustworthy enougth or anything like that.And even talking to girls dont let that thought take over go with the flo and just continue on like normal. (The first thing i think isn't "oh noes what if they find out" i just think normal thoughts.Let them find out in there own time and dont let them find out if you dont want them to). Finaly you are who you are and not what others want you to be.

What im saying is continue on with everyday life. Keep your personal Life Personal. Dont let them thoughts take over. And that You are who you are.

happydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I feel that being AB/DL is a major part of my personal identity and if I got rid of it there would be a gaping hole in me. I would be just an empty shell. Being AB/DL doesn't rule my life but it's something that's there inside me and it is something that I honestly feel pretty good about.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think my main fear is if my friends and family found out, I think I would jump in front of a train if that happened, I don't have any equipment as it were, but I have one day and are caught, it makes me terrified just thinking about it

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

It's what you do in your spare time then, nothing else. Its the same as people who do other stuff or have other fetishes its there choice and it's kept to themself, they can continue on everyday normaly and so can You. If you want dont tell anyone unless you belive them to be trustworthy enougth or anything like that.And even talking to girls dont let that thought take over go with the flo and just continue on like normal. (The first thing i think isn't "oh noes what if they find out" i just think normal thoughts.Let them find out in there own time and dont let them find out if you dont want them to). Finaly you are who you are and not what others want you to be.

What im saying is continue on with everyday life. Keep your personal Life Personal. Dont let them thoughts take over. And that You are who you are.

Thanks mate, I'll keep tha in mind

A

alu

Keep it hidden then. And if they did find out im sure they would understand that is something you want. or that it's none of buissiness(In a nice way ofcorse).
And is it just fear of being different or judged that make you feel like wanting to end it if your found out can i ask.

happydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If my friends or relatives found out, I would probably be embarrassed and uncomfortable about it but life would go on. Eventually, I would relax about it and be glad that I no longer had anything to hide. I'm not going to kill who I am inside on the remote chance that someone might find out about it. It sounds like you are really struggling with accepting it yourself. If it's something that you really hate about yourself then I would really encourage you to talk to a therapist about it. While it's extremely uncommon to get rid of it, a therapist might help you become more accepting of it.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If my friends or relatives found out, I would probably be embarrassed and uncomfortable about it but life would go on. Eventually, I would relax about it and be glad that I no longer had anything to hide. I'm not going to kill who I am inside on the remote chance that someone might find out about it. It sounds like you are really struggling with accepting it yourself. If it's something that you really hate about yourself then I would really encourage you to talk to a therapist about it. While it's extremely uncommon to get rid of it, a therapist might help you become more accepting of it.

That's a good point, I wonder if it is possible to have therapy on the NHS (that's our healthcare system in britain or death panel to quote the tea party)

WBDaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If losing the fetish came with an assurance that arousal would be as rapid when engaging in "normal" foreplay, I'd take it. Sometimes I hate myself for having to dwell on "fap" type fantasies in order to be aroused even when not engaging in ageplay in the bedroom.

iplayWoW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
No, I don't believe the problem is with the person who is ABDL.

I believe the problem is with other people who can't accept harmless differences in others.

I like who I am. This would be so much easier cope with if I could be open about it and openly know others with the same interest.

Well said and well played! ^_^

R1214

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think I would take such a magical pill if it existed.

Although I like wearing diapers and such this fetish does add a lot of complexity to my life. Most of that comes from the society we live in but it'd just make life a lot easier to be "normal" and not always have to carry around a secret fetish.

S

SwagMaster

There were times when I wish I wasn't "the only one on Earth" that wanted and liked to wear diapers. Once I found out that I wasn't alone, I was much more comfortable with myself. My only worry is not with my fetish, but with people not understanding. Sometimes I wish and pray for my purge cycle because of this.

But anyway, I think that my TB-ness is not a hindrance, but a gift. This side of me has led to a deeper understanding of not only me, but others. This side of me has led to compassion for these people, something that most people on Earth will never acquire. Nevertheless, I still don't understand A LOT of individual mental things and fetishes, but this side of me has led to tolerance for them. This fetish really affected me for the better mentally, in the long run.

So, to answer your question, if I was still a kid (<12), I would take it, but now, I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.