• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

If people really knew me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey..this thread although leaving you anonymous still enables you too tell people who u really are. i'll start

If people really knew me, that would know that i am actually a lot of fun and i am not reserved i am just a little shy in new situations. So spend time to get to know me.

lets see if we can strength the adisc community by getting to know one another a little more! make sure you are honest!

A

Asher

I would put this thread in another section, not the introduction. That way, people will find it with more ease : )

D

Deleted member 221

I would put this thread in another section, not the introduction. That way, people will find it with more ease : )
word for word ash :p

this topic needs to be moved, this is not an introduction or greeting!

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i thought about this...but where would it go? i'm happy for it to be moved!!!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've moved it to "off-topic". Let's see how the topic does there.

Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, now that it's on topic, and I can say something other than re-statments of how it was in the wrong forum...

If people really knew me, I'd have a lot of questions for them.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If people really knew me, they'd know that I have moods that swing into depression. I never show that out in public, and I'm usually pretty funny. Home, and typically on the week ends, I can feel depressed.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
If people really knew me.... You would think I was on drugs. >_< I've been asked by a lot of people.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
If you knew me, you would find I'm almost always in a good mood.
Early morning person, I get up before 6 AM every day, even on the weekends.
I have no temper, I don't really understand how people can lose their temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.