If Pampers/Huggies made diapers in your size, what would you do?

Baby Diapers or Adult/ABDL

• I'd just buy baby

Votes: 45 30.8%
  • I'd just buy adult/ABDL

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • I'd buy both but mostly wear baby

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • I'd buy both but mostly wear adult/abdl

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • I'd buy both and wear both equally

Votes: 43 29.5%

• Total voters

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pretty straight forward question!

Let's say Huggies and Pampers announce size 10, 11, 12+ diapers. Other than size they are exactly the same as their size 1-6 (cloth, velcro 2 tab) and they are as absorbent/reliable as any adult diaper. Costs are the same as ABDL/Adult.

To feel really babied a diaper has to fit on me like a baby, so we’re talking size 16 at least!!! Size 8 is still only enough for a 22 inch waist if you want it to fit properly. I think if they actually came in my size i would throw all my underwear out!

Reactions: mansfieldboi, PlastiBrain, Lewis Badger and 2 others
That's an easy one buy them as soon as possible and enjoy.

I’d give them a shot I guess

Clothlike covers. No thanks!

Reactions: Dan09, Poofybutt, MammaBunny and 1 other person
If they did that, I think it would entice me to go 24/7!

Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97 and CookieMonstah
Although I seriously doubt that this would ever happen, but it would be cool to see which kids they put on the packages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97, Beowulf, DprEffect and 1 other person
If they were made with circa 2002 designs, I'd wear baby.

Oh yes, I would definitely wear them, especially Pampers. Just for the name alone.

Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97
Trevor said:
Clothlike covers. No thanks!
Now how about they go full on early 90's and apply plastic backing? I mean the soft vintage plastic they had back then, not the plastic they use on our favorite plastic backed diapers now days

Reactions: Dan09, DprEffect and Trevor
Antientmariner said:
Now how about they go full on early 90's and apply plastic backing? I mean the soft vintage plastic they had back then, not the plastic they use on our favorite plastic backed diapers now days

Drylife slip super have the super soft plastic :) Just the designs are booooring.

crooke3 said:
Drylife slip super have the super soft plastic :) Just the designs are booooring.
They look weak too 👿 I wouldn't but them.i only purchase high quality ABDL diapers

Antientmariner said:
They look weak too 👿 I wouldn't but them.i only purchase high quality ABDL diapers
I use them every night at the moment. They only rip when you try to get the tabs off! But. the plastic is so much softer than the tykables i have, it makes bedtime much more comfy. Once you fluff them out a lot that is, because they come so squished down flat.

Antientmariner said:
That would make a big difference. A look/feel replica of those would probably get almost all my money. I still have an old plastic backed baby diaper that I had on my plush bear for some time and it's really rare to have nice plastic like that or like on the old Attends. I've got one of those too, so it's not just nostalgia. Some modern diapers still feel nice to me but there's a lot that look good but don't measure up to a blind test.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97 and crooke3
I would absolutely buy some to try out.
Growing up(according to my parents) the only diaper that wouldn’t leak for me was luvs but I would be willing to try the bigger pampers/huggies.

I don't think having the designs in my size would be a big turn on since I'm basically a DL. Being submissive, being made to wear them would be.

Wow, so far the results are fairly evenly split! I wasn't expecting that!! Goes to show that we are all DLs but we all have our own preference and appreciation!! I wonder if only the ABs would lean more towards baby vs adult diaper where as DLs lean more towards adult/abdl.

I’m not an AB as such, but I do like the idea of there being continuous ranges of nappies for all ages, rather than there necessarily being a distinction between baby nappies and incontinence products. It’s the same kind of underwear, after all, whatever age the wearer... and serves the same purpose in most cases!

I’d like to see adult “Pampers” branded nappies that are largely a scaled up version, but in plain white/colours or more grown up designs.

When I first became a practicing DL, I was able to wear pampers & luvs size 5 and 6 with no issues, I wore those for 5 years before I had my teenage growth spurt and could not fit in them (talk about devastating, literally in one month I went from being able to tape a size 6 diaper and having the tapes land on the taping panel perfectly to not even being able to having the tapes hit the wings and stay on them (this is before the stretchy sides and the diapers were plastic / a hybrid plastic front taping panel with plastic wings and a cloth like diaper core)
Anyway to get to the point, I wear kiddo's diapers and these are the best replica of baby diapers as far as fit and feel, so if your a DL that loved diapers from the mid and late 90's, try the kiddos out, there much better then the abu sdk's, sdk's plastic feels off and the front is kind of floppy.
Now I wish I was my tiny teen size today with the current pampers baby dry and swaddlers, they look so comfortable, and the flex tapes and wings must be amazing while running around. I really wish there was an adult single tape diaper that had the same taping system as the pampers of today, just up sized.

Last edited:
Back