If given the opportunity...

If given the opportunity, would you rather baby or be babied?

• I would like to be treated like a baby.

Votes: 69 60.5%
  • I would like to treat someone else like a baby.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Both.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Neither/I don't care.

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
...would you opt to be "babied" or to "baby" someone? I would not opt to be babied, it just seems too awkward. I look upon myself as more of a "daddy", anyway. How about you?

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I would prefer to be babied, but not on a full time basis
if I had a girl freind or wife that was into ab/dl I would maybe baby her.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think I would feel more comfortable having someone(baby) or dominate me, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it to others I guess I'm just the submissive type.

So if someone wanted me to be a baby I would, but I don't see myself as a caregiver.

D

daria7483

I've had the opportunity and I prefer being babied, although both are fun. It's just about your preferences though, one is not inherently better than the other.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I voted both, seeing as I have RL experience in both and have no problem with taking either role. It depends on who the other person is and what their interests are.

Peachy

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would definitely prefer to be babied. I don't have the confidence to take on the role of a 'Daddy', and I really can't imagine me good at it. I would do it for someone but I would fear they wouldn't enjoy it. So I being babied would be far better, IMO.

A

annierighthurr

I said babied..

it's what I've always done... but to be fair, I may be stepping into babying this week. :)
I'm open to both, I think.

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would definately like to play big bro and lean more towards that but I can also see myself enjoying to regress for a little while. Letting everything go and just having a good time is very appealing to me, especially now with all my chemistry and history homework piling up.

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I always want to be babied. I can offer support and sympathy to others if they need it, but I don't really have the ability to properly look after anyone. Whereas I like to be babied as much as is possible/reasonable; the world is a confusing place and you need a break!

I like hanging out with other people who are "little" too though, so we're on the level of equals and we don't really look after each other, we're just little together.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
i would deff. prefer to be babied, but i chose BOTH. as much as i like the idea of being taken care of, i would love to baby my girlfriend sometime.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
I would definitely prefer to baby someone, I am much more comfortable helping others than I am at being helped.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
If I could actually be comfortable around someone, then I'd love to be babied! But it's really hard for me to warm up to people, especially in real life, so I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity. I'd also baby someone else if they wanted me to, but I definitely wouldn't want it to be awkward. All in all though, I'd rather be the baby than be the babier.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I perfer to be babied, I have tried to share and give equal attention to my wife but for some reason thats just the role that I always fall back into. She doesnt mind though, even though she would like to have some attention also.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
For me I choose both, cause I would defiantly be willing to do both. Unfortauntly even though I have diapered a couple girls in the past, I have had no real life expeirance in babying or being babied. :frown:

Although I enjoy both, as of right now I would enjoy being a daddy to a cute baby girl more than being babied. If I was to be babied then it would have to be a mommy (so girl), and it would have to feel comfortable towards her. But it is not hard for me to become comfortable with girl, if she opens up, I can open up pretty quickly once she does.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If given the choice, I'd prefer to baby something else. Perhaps more in a big brother role. Though in all fairness, I'm not really much into the whole babying thing, though I would do it for the right person if the situation were to arise.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would prefer to be babied, and in fact, my wife is starting to do that a little bit. She's even buying me a plushie dog for Christmas. If I was with someone much younger, I wouldn't mine being the daddy. I don't know if I would feel comfortable with it though.

Role
  1. Private
Yup

I would prefer to be babied, but not on a full time basis
if I had a girl freind or wife that was into ab/dl I would maybe baby her.

Ditto! The "best" result, for me, would be to choose when to be babied, and to have a wife who was into or open to AB/DL.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd prefer to treat someone else, and if the situation was reversed I would rather just have changes than be babied. Given that I'm more of a DL. Who wouldn't love to baby a pretty girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.