If forced, who is the one person you would tell who doesn’t already know?

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let’s just say somebody had a gun to your head and says “tell one person who doesn’t know about your ABDL side or I will shoot”. Or if you want a less violent scenario, somebody offers you $1,000,000 to tell that unknowing person. Who would it be and why?

I think mine would be my older brother. While I would, no doubt, be made fun of with little comments forever, I believe he wouldn’t really care that I actually liked wearing diapers. He probably would even ask to try one just to see.

How about you guys?

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'd rather go with the $1M scenario. But probably my little sister. She's been pretty accepting of issues relating to being trans and I know she loves me. I don't think she'd make a big deal out of it

Paddy2020

Paddy2020
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Tell my shadow. He follows me around, doesn't mess with me and wouldn't disappear and not be my friend after I tell him.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
In a serious vein, I'd either tell my older brother, age 78, who I believe is as straight vanilla as a human being can be or I'd tell my daughter who is 50 years old. They both are acutely aware of all my health issues so the fact I wear diapers wouldn't be a major surprise. If I also have to tell the person I'm a DL rather that just the fact I wear, I'm guessing it might actually be my 48 year old son. I think he would be more approachable and more accepting of a kink.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I think I'd tell my daughter. That way when I die, she could clean out all my diapers and hopefully not tell the whole family.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Easy: My best friend since fifth grade. Despite having been into diapers since before we met, I've never mentioned it to him. We've had some pretty deep conversations about sex along the way, too, and I've several times reflected on these and thought, "Hmm. I'd probably have survived mentioning diapers." It may yet happen.

Last edited:

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I would tell my son, 16, that way I would not have to hide anymore in my own home. I could wake up at night walk into the kitchen and not have to worry about every little noise.

I think that in time he will understand and accept it all... but not yet.

Killerpanda3

henlo
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
This is a really tough one, probably one of my internet friends who I know I'll never meet and I trust. I've already done this with like 3 of them but I have so many more I could tell.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really like some of these answers, especially telling my shadow!

But to answer the question as I think the OP wanted, I would probably tell my sister. I think she would be shocked but would be the one person that could look past that.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Probably my sister-in-law. I don’t think she would care. In fact I think she has already seen my diapers when she has been at my house and gone into my office to look as something on the computer with my wife. And a couple times I have been wearing one under pj pants when she has dropped by so she has probably heard it crinkle when I walk.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I would tell a dog or a cat about it, they can keep secrets to themselves and are very understanding...

Norfolkdiapersub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My wifes oldest mate.

She makes some kink wear accessories and know all about the abdl world and bdsm world. Not sure if shes into it or not but i think she would be understanding and possibly already be a little suspicious of me after i ordered a custom choker off her 🤣 "was a joke and to help her business grow" honest

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Let’s just say somebody offers you $1,000,000 and says “tell one person who doesn’t know about your ABDL side” Who would it be and why?
Well, you/they/them never said it had to be someone I personally know, lol.
So, a delivery person from a random take-out place, lol.
"Hello, Someone offered me a million dollars to tell some random person I am an AB/DL, here is a $1000 tip, have a nice day."
I doubt they would really care if I was actually telling the truth or not with a tip like that. :)

Last edited:

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I would tell my step daughter, my wife already knows. The reason being, I have already caught her wearing and using diapers in the past (way done with potty training). She is very nonchalant about it, and will just be wearing a diaper one day. I am pretty sure she is aware of the ABDL/TBDL scene in some way or another.

D

Deleted member 52426

Nobody! I solemnly swear to myself that I will guard the secret with my life! For the love of diapers!