If dared, what would it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clothforever

Contributor
What would it take for you to wear diapers in public? Any monetary amount or other gift????

Reactions: diaperdude
I don't have to be dared I wear 24/7/365

• Haha
Reactions: toddler, QTnPLASTIC, Diaper44 and 8 others
You mean exposed right no pants or covering on ? It would simply take a group of people I don't no that are respectful and didn't take my picture to plaster and shame on social media websites.
It would be even easier if they were diapered as well lol.

Diapertoddler said:
It would simply take a group of people I don't no that are respectful and didn't take my picture to plaster and shame on social media websites.
Yeah....good luck with that. In today's society it's all about likes and up votes. A guy fully clad in a diaper.....hell that's some serious up vote and likes material.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoseofThorns
Cpl of million $$$? I seriously doubt I would even do it then.

I would do it for $1,000,000 👍

Reactions: babyoni and Cottontail
Nowididit said:
Yeah....good luck with that. In today's society it's all about likes and up votes. A guy fully clad in a diaper.....hell that's some serious up vote and likes material.
Yep, it's a cruel place.
on another note, Think how much easier it would be to pick a favorite diaper being able to see others wearing them in a group. Would be a good time I'd think.

dpcare said:
I don't have to be dared I wear 24/7/365
Same thing here 24/7 urinary IC

I Wear 24/7 due to urinary IC I don't need a dare just the money for ic products that medicare doesn't cover.

I mean I wear in public often. Of course my diapers are under my clothing so no one knows.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Deleted member 60371, RoseofThorns and 1 other person
Clothforever said:
What would it take for you to wear diapers in public? Any monetary amount or other gift????
I do it everyday no big deal really!:cool:
:cool:

Reactions: ChrisK
T--shirt, Bunnyhopps, and paci, but here's my price

Custom, ADA compliant home, with a heated, zero entry therapy pool in my livekitchining room. Yes, I just said that. Just because its all one big space, doesn't mean the kitchen parts aren't ADA compliant and awesome, Double sided fireplace/water feature combo, home theater seating and equipment safe to be near the pool, and a push button, esthetically pleasing cover for the pool, so the kiddos don't drown. You should see the dining table I have in mind!

A wheelchair user's home gym.

Master bedroom with a coffee bar

Dressing room connects the master bedroom and the master bathroom, because who likes getting dressed cold?

Steam shower in the master bathroom

Enough room, and Swedish car seats for, about 6 kids at any given moment, because, fostering.

A play room for the kids.

Enough homeschooling resources, and space

A vehicle big enough for all of us.

A safe place for riding out hurricanes, floods, and tornados category 5 ready. I want to be the place everyone comes, instead of having to evaluate.

Reactions: Cottontail
fleckothefennec said:
I would do it for $1,000,000 👍
As it is, I have zero interest in exposing my diaper in public, but uh… $1M? Alright, you got yourself a show. :)

Reactions: chamberpot and fleckothefennec
Cottontail said:
As it is, I have zero interest in exposing my diaper in public, but uh… $1M? Alright, you got yourself a show. :)
Exactly 🤣

I think I would get over the embarrassment for $1M

It's not like I even live with society for the most part😁

I wear 24/7 for bladder and bowel incontinence.

I would easily do it as long as it wasn’t around people I knew. Even then, I may be convinced to do it. I can easily explain afterwards to them that it was for a million dollars.

Often I wear in public but it's under clothes and discrete.

If you want me to go out with the diaper fully exposed it may depend where, if it's an empty field in the middle of nowhere then no trouble, town center though and no.

If I was out with a group clearly on like a bachelors night and everyone was wearing exposed for a laugh then I could maybe go with that as anyone watching would obviously know it's for the lolz.

Trouble is many companies would look on social media and see a member of their staff walking around town with an exposed diaper and try to fire you because you should be "maintaining the company image" even if off duty. So If I had to do so the amount of money would need to be enough to keep me living until retirement and beyond.

Clothforever said:
i wear a diaper alot when out depend protection with tabs they dont show that much

Clothforever said:
Cadillac ct5 blackwing or a BMW M5 lol I like cars what can I say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back