If caught

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've decided that if I were ever caught wearing, wet or dry I'd say I keep wetting myself in my sleep and can't control it, that I don't wet every night but about 3/4 times a week. It starred about a month ago, I didn't say anything cos it's embarrassing but bought some protection and wear every night incase I wet as it saves ruining my mattress. I'd be so embarrassed if I was found wearing but at least I have a cover story

Reactions: Diapersntights, littledub1955, dlboylife and 2 others

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who would you be caught by?

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I have always thought that if my kids found my diaper stash, I would play it off as a medical need at night. My wife already knows so there’s no problem there.

Reactions: Diamond

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
For a total stranger, I wouldn't use any covering explanation at all. Just a blank stare, why is none of their business.
With family, depending on whom and your relationship, that may be a different story.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and PuffPuffPaci

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don’t flaunt anything l, but if anyone ever “found” my diapers I would just tell them the truth.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Diamond

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Subtlerustle said:
Who would you be caught by?
I live with my parents and wear to bed x

Diamond

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
For a total stranger, I wouldn't use any covering explanation at all. Just a blank stare, why is none of their business.
With family, depending on whom and your relationship, that may be a different story.
I don't wear out so wouldn't be caught by a stranger but yeah totally agree, no explanation needed. I live with my parents though

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Diamond said:
I live with my parents and wear to bed x
O, that's far more difficult then. I have not had the living with parents (both dead now) situation for nearly 40 years, (that went quick).
Hope your life improves on all fronts, when you can move out of home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diamond and PuffPuffPaci