X

xdeadx

Me too :p You once had a TK avi >_>

But usually you used gaia avi's.

DatsTehUber

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy,
my meds wore off like 2 hours ago XD (im very jerky and impulsive w/o them)

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i dont remember you :-\ and i trolled daily

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It means magically being able to stand on four bridges at the same time and demanding loot for crossing a bridge so you can talk to NIKSTLITLEPMUR and get some magic beans. Be careful of goats!

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i just kind of watched and posted harsh, critical posts most of the time

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I think he meant trolling as in fishing (Trolling involves moving a boat quite slowly through the water; this may be accomplished by use of a special trolling motor.)

Not being a troll, as in a large ugly monster that lives under bridges, or, alternately, was a term for a gross old gay guy aiming to pick up young guys.

But then again, it appears I am behind the times and the term has a new meaning: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
unfortunately my memories of you arnet exactly the best... they mostly extend to me remembering you posting with a very bad amount of grammer and spelling, as well as being annoying.. ut im gonna forget about that.. i always try not to hold a grudge

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think he meant trolling as in fishing (Trolling involves moving a boat quite slowly through the water; this may be accomplished by use of a special trolling motor.)
that's right, i'm a fisherman!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yea I do not remember you, but welcome anyways, despite your red rep!

Trolled means like a patrolling the place regularly, like a troll I geuss.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
...You make Grammar Ninjas commit seppuku. >.>

Uhhh...welcome, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.