If age regression really existed...?

That was reply to lilgiggleberry!! I posted wrong ! Sorry!!

11 months for me. Would be at that awkward stage where I am not fully able to walk but more scooting around. I would want to age eventually but slowly (like for every year that would pass by I would only age one month). This is, of course, assuming that I had an available caretaker and income was not an issue.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I’d probably set my age by dice. 1d10 and roll for today’s age.

Aged about 5-7: some of my strongest childhood memories are from that age, I'm not really into the baby stage and nappies at all; but I remember being thrilled by board games, mundane things like buses and cars, discovering science like things sinking and floating.

Age 5-14 as a little girl and diaper dependent. Un trained.

JustAFloof said:
Let's imagine you find a way to make age regression a real thing, you would be able to make your body turn back to be like when you were X years old. Would you do it? To which age would you regress? Would you like to keep your memories or keep only the memories you had at that age? Would you like to stay like that permanently or would you rather grow up again?

Personally, I would probably go back to be between 10 and 12 years old. At that age you are still small and cute, people still want to take care of you, but you are not too much dependant on them. I think it's the best balance of adorable + low responsabilities + not too much dependant on others.
And for the memories... The main reason I still haven't lived my life and have done almost nothing is because I dedicated my whole life (so far) to study and learn things. That's why I would like to keep them, it's a lot of knowladge I wouldn't have to re-learn and I would avoid making the same mistakes I've done in my life (which is basically not living it).
As for the growing up... I think I would rather stay that age permanently. Being permanently adorable sounds great to me!

How about you?
I would like to be maybe three. That way I could still walk and run and climb but if I got tired or sleepy I could still be carried to bed. Plus I'd get lots of hugs and I'd still be able to wear diapers (I only want the cotton ones though with some yellow ducky pins) and have a pacifier with a mustache on the holder and some warm chocolate milk in my bedtime bottle. I could be a baby forever in heaven. That's exactly where I'd be if I were forever three.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
I would like to be maybe three. That way I could still walk and run and climb but if I got tired or sleepy I could still be carried to bed. Plus I'd get lots of hugs and I'd still be able to wear diapers (I only want the cotton ones though with some yellow ducky pins) and have a pacifier with a mustache on the holder and some warm chocolate milk in my bedtime bottle. I could be a baby forever in heaven. That's exactly where I'd be if I were forever three.
Maybe in heaven we'll all get to be the babies we want to be again.

Widgeydog354 said:
physical age regression is it possible at the moment no but in the future who knows you may even be able to go to a place see a scientist and bang your a baby again waiting for a new mummy or parents as agreed in a contract ready to grow up again or you decide to be turned in to a baby and your mummy has her age matched to be about right to have birthed you. or it may go in to a physical ability to shrink people and that the mummy of the relation ship can have the adult baby partner connected them to them via an umbilical connection and grown placenta and put them in her womb and regresses them to their baby she may want to keep inside her womb or she will birth later who knows. for now age regression is a mental state wat the future holds we just have to wait and see.
It would make a good story for a book. Or even a movie. It would be great if an influencial producer were to make such a movie and it became a big box office hit.

2-3 years for me. Wonder if it has something to do with my first memory from that time. I was in a hospital for a week. I was an hour away from dying. I remember something from the hospital still. How the Room was and how my bed standed in that Room and where mom and dad slept while they were with me. And the playroom. I remember also i was sad since i could not get of bed to play, cause of the IV in my hand. But nothing else from that time. I also remember how i got my medicine.

in a heartbeat. i'd want to be a baby,but with the ability to appreciate it and NO current memories because they all suck and would ruin it and i intend to just stay like that forever (assuming i can't grow at will just a little bit. like,before age 6).

Reactions: littledub1955
NorGirlBaby said:
2-3 years for me. Wonder if it has something to do with my first memory from that time. I was in a hospital for a week. I was an hour away from dying. I remember something from the hospital still. How the Room was and how my bed standed in that Room and where mom and dad slept while they were with me. And the playroom. I remember also i was sad since i could not get of bed to play, cause of the IV in my hand. But nothing else from that time. I also remember how i got my medicine.
I also like to listening to icu sound asmr at YouTube while i sucking my paci and holding around my stuffie and in a diaper.

In a heartbeat; I would take that pill without thinking twice. I’d go back to being a (young) four year old, with a different mom, and stay that age forever. I don’t want the memories I carry now. I’ll sick of this life I have and it isn’t getting better. I can count on two thumbs the things I enjoy as part of being an adult and those aren’t even worth fighting for. I’m so sick of fighting; I’m ready to surrender.

Reactions: LIRCABDL, Rezzu and littledub1955
onecho said:
In a heartbeat; I would take that pill without thinking twice. I’d go back to being a (young) four year old, with a different mom, and stay that age forever. I don’t want the memories I carry now. I’ll sick of this life I have and it isn’t getting better. I can count on two thumbs the things I enjoy as part of being an adult and those aren’t even worth fighting for. I’m so sick of fighting; I’m ready to surrender.
Can you think about it if I could have a different caretaker for various reasons and for a second start I would probably be with you for taking that magical pill, imagine having a special place where we could go and take that pill and we be taken care of for rest of our lives maybe like another planet that where we get to be a abdl forever

Physical age regression on the most basic of levels might not be that far off. I remember watching a Horizon documentary on the BBC around 10 years ago that looked at testing drugs on mice. They managed to make the mouse 2 years younger on a cellular level. Obviously clinical trails take years and they were only testing them on animals back then. The next stage would be pigs and then humans, and the effects weren't that drastic.

However, with that said, I don't think it is out of the realms of possibility that we will see more advances in age related medicines in the next 30-40 years.

No absolutely not.
No computer, no pizza, no friends. Unable to tell someone you just filled your pants or you just want a cookie, or what TV show to turn on. There is a reason infants, toddlers and children cry all the damn time. Its frustrating and boring af.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Littl3Luk3 said:
Physical age regression on the most basic of levels might not be that far off. I remember watching a Horizon documentary on the BBC around 10 years ago that looked at testing drugs on mice. They managed to make the mouse 2 years younger on a cellular level. Obviously clinical trails take years and they were only testing them on animals back then. The next stage would be pigs and then humans, and the effects weren't that drastic.

However, with that said, I don't think it is out of the realms of possibility that we will see more advances in age related medicines in the next 30-40 years.
you might be able to regenerate cells. But physically becoming a child or toddler will never happen. Not least because bones can't be turned back in to cartilage and the brain would be too big for the skull.
I'd be more optimistic for a cyberpunk style 'jacking in' to an indistinguishable virtual world. Want to be a diapered 10 year old in the 1980s? Go for it, no one will look at you twice when you're mum starts changing you in the middle of the park.

• Haha
JustAFloof said:
Let's imagine you find a way to make age regression a real thing, you would be able to make your body turn back to be like when you were X years old. Would you do it? To which age would you regress? Would you like to keep your memories or keep only the memories you had at that age? Would you like to stay like that permanently or would you rather grow up again?

Personally, I would probably go back to be between 10 and 12 years old. At that age you are still small and cute, people still want to take care of you, but you are not too much dependant on them. I think it's the best balance of adorable + low responsabilities + not too much dependant on others.
And for the memories... The main reason I still haven't lived my life and have done almost nothing is because I dedicated my whole life (so far) to study and learn things. That's why I would like to keep them, it's a lot of knowladge I wouldn't have to re-learn and I would avoid making the same mistakes I've done in my life (which is basically not living it).
As for the growing up... I think I would rather stay that age permanently. Being permanently adorable sounds great to me!

How about you?
Abu littlepawz

Piercy said:
Abu littlepawz
I would go back to 12 months i remember my 5th birthday, I used to enjoy goosebumps when he reverted back into a 1 year old

Reactions: BabyZinga
Back