If age regression really existed...?

JustAFloof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Let's imagine you find a way to make age regression a real thing, you would be able to make your body turn back to be like when you were X years old. Would you do it? To which age would you regress? Would you like to keep your memories or keep only the memories you had at that age? Would you like to stay like that permanently or would you rather grow up again?

Personally, I would probably go back to be between 10 and 12 years old. At that age you are still small and cute, people still want to take care of you, but you are not too much dependant on them. I think it's the best balance of adorable + low responsabilities + not too much dependant on others.
And for the memories... The main reason I still haven't lived my life and have done almost nothing is because I dedicated my whole life (so far) to study and learn things. That's why I would like to keep them, it's a lot of knowladge I wouldn't have to re-learn and I would avoid making the same mistakes I've done in my life (which is basically not living it).
As for the growing up... I think I would rather stay that age permanently. Being permanently adorable sounds great to me!

How about you?

Reactions: RCoon, Ukiwa, GoodniteLover219 and 10 others
I think I would like to switch back and forth. Kind of like get up in the morning, little from the night before, and adult for the day at work and come home and regress.

• Love
Reactions: Susbka, Ian16545, littlemoosey and 7 others
If I had a loving Mommy? And I lived in a safe secure home? I would never want to grow up. I would stay a 9 month-old baby. With or without keeping my memories. :unsure:

Reactions: Susbka, ABDLBoy, BLizzy and 3 others
This subject keeps coming back. But it is a good one.

I would love to look on the out side how feel on the inside. If I could have a body of a small child I would like to keep my memories as this is part of how I am know.

Now hear questions if being a Little was treated by body regression forsing the body the be young, would we still work?

Would we still be treated as adults legally? Or would we have the child protection?
In short would someone that went through body age reassignment still be allowed to drive?

I am up for body age reassignment my self. Becouse I think I would gain more that what I may have to give up.

But that my I am sour others may have a different point of view.

Hugs

Reactions: tbjay and BusyBritches
I would want to keep my memories and be fully aware. Just have the body change. For me, I would like my wife to be able to control regress my body to about 18 months old and to restore my body to normal. We enjoy nursing and would like for her to be able to hold me in her lap while I nurse.
Right now I'm wondering if my wife could control what age to set my body to, what age would she want to set my age to.

Reactions: BabyZinga, Deleted member 55019 and Angelapinks
I would probably regress to a toddler but still have the ability to grow back to an adult when it was needed. Like many others here have said I do like doing adult stuff like playing video games (any i want i mean) and doing what i want

Reactions: littledub1955 and DprEffect
YES! If I could regress to a 1 or 2-year-old little girl physically forever and still have my adult male mind, I'd do it. I would be small enough to do everything baby, but still be me. Yes, a dream come true!

• Love
Reactions: BLizzy, JUSTONEBABY and chrischrischris
Definitely keep my memories!

And definitely not stay at that age but progress normally.

With that said, I would probably regress to sometime about 1 year old - around the time that walking was becoming normal.

No. I enjoy dressing in an age-inappropriate way. It's all about the incongruity between my body and the way I'm dressed. I haven't the slightest interest in changing my body.

Ask me again when I'm 85, though (if I'm lucky enough to live that long).

I feel confident enough that one day, it will be possible, sadly, I'M 99% sure I won't live long enough for it to be a thing, and that would be made like in the Star Trek holodecks, where you can become whatever you want inside of that room.

But if it was possible for real, for sure I wanna go back to where I was between 18-30 months old, and be able to go back and forth, maybe keeping my memories.

Reactions: littledub1955
If it were a thing, I would want to be able to filp-flop between 4 and my current age with my only memories being that I am actually 25 when I am 4. It would be a cool experience and I think it would be a lot of fun to run around as a kid again.

Reactions: longallsboy and littledub1955
This might be just me, but I hated being a kid, I have always loved my independence and self reliance. I can't say I love being and adult besides those two things either 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain, ShyBoo81 and magnolia
I would regress to about 13-15 months old with select memories, like things I wanted to try doing as a baby again, My favorite Cartoons and Anime (but not my least favorite to see if my baby mind likes them), As well as certain common senses so I don't eat a poisonous mushroom or something.

And If its an option I wouldn't mind being able to switch back and forth. If it's not.....I'd stay honestly.

Last edited:
I’d love to shrink down and come back again - over maybe a couple of months, getting smaller and smaller until I was doing more baby things and wearing baby clothes. I’d stay that way for maybe a year or two, without language or complex thought but able to remember everything on the way back.

Then I’d grow, slowly at first but faster and faster as I got older. Eventually, I would be my real age again, yet I would still be able to feel that version of my mind, taking inspiration from its naive perceptions of the world as I stumble through my own.

• Love
Reactions: RCoon, littledub1955 and DiaperedWeeb97
I don't think I could actually do it since I don't want to put burden my parents. If I had a romantic partner who was into it, then I'd go back to age four and stay there. I'd like to keep my memories, since there is a biological component to youthful behavior anyways.

whilst you can't physically regress you can regress mentally under hypnosis, but before you go out buying hypnosis tapes and cd's there are a couple of things you should know about hypnosis. Firstly unless your sub-conscious mind has a deep need to be regressed, it won't work. Secondly, any hypnosis session has to be tailored to the individual using what hypnotists call a script. This takes time to prepare and partly explains why a hypnotherapist charges what they do. Finally can you be hypnotized? Not everyone can be taken to the trance depth needed to bring about this type of regression.

If physical age regression really did exist, I would be around the ages of 2 to 5. Although I would want to have my adult mind intact during the regression. Although I wouldn't want to be that permanently, maybe for a week so I can see myself as an adorable little kid again.

No, I don't want to return, my family was extremely dysfunctional. I'm re-creating my childhood as an adult on my own, far away from that time and place.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
I wouldn't want it permanent, just selective activation and then deactivation if a phone rang/beeped or a door knock/ring occurred. My target age would be 24-30 months.

I did hypno for that and urinary incontinence...it was wonderful! 🥰🍼🧸🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: LiddieBear, winterheart01, littledub1955 and 3 others
If I could do it I would like to go back to around eighteen months old. Not having all the responsibility that goes with being an adult and all the crap that goes with it.and have somebody take care of me and change my diapers and feed me bath me and put me to bed would be so good. and I Don't think I would ever get tired of it. I would make sure I could never be potty trained so I could stay in diapers for ever. One condition I would want to be kept in cloth diapers and babypants. because I hate disposable diapers having had to wear them for all of my adult life. At night I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants but have to wear disposable diaper away from the house because it almost impossible to wear cloth diapers without them being noticeable. I know some people on here say they can wear cloth diaper away from home and get away with it but I think they are just kidding themselves that people don't notice.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Back