• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

If ADISC Was A Real Life Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i was wondering, what would adisc be like as a real family? what would our family structure be? how would our house look and function? what would we drive for a car? what would our daily jobs and tasks be? you can be as creative, silly, or serious as you like.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
id be the bodygaurd and security leader XD and id just be everyones uncle (thre creepy uncle thagt sleeps on the ocuch and teaches the kids weird things to annoy the parents)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd move out, because I'd be afraid of getting raped. I'd take Rance and Mandy with me.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Ouch. Thanks Abby..

I'll just sit there and lose my virginity to our funny Uncle. (xD love you ChouChou.)

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Does that mean you don't think I'd get raped?

Or that you'd stay?

~~~~

Aw, I said I loved you, ChouChou, just be happy with that!

Anyway, Kite. Think about that television show, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

It'd be just like that.

Role
o but i must say DiaperDei would be my little brother and hed be the emo of the family that does nothing but sitting on the computer all day

Role
Diaper Lover
How am I supposed to know what my job would be, I'd try to be a comedian, trust me, better in real life than on here. I'd drive me old Jeep, which I love, but have only been able to drive recently, but I can't really make any other calls.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd leave like Abby...I wouldn't want to be treated like a cow all the time

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'd be one of the people who hogs all the network bandwidth.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I be smoking pot with some of the stoner member and drilling some hole in the wall to see into the girl bathroom/bedroom lol.

Role
I be smoking pot with some of the stoner member and drilling some hole in the wall to see into the girl bathroom/bedroom lol.
then id be headbutting u and covering the holes

Role
that is nice i would also make it my job to keep everyone safe AS IN NO PERVS PEEPING ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.