Identifying a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I received my nuk 5 today. And it came with a free adult diaper as a sales thing. I didn't know it was coming with the nuk 5 so the large package it came in (compared to the size of the nuk 5) surprised me. But anyway, I have no idea what kind of diaper it is. Anyone wanna help me identify it? It's a white cloth covered diaper with 2 yellow wetness detector things. It has simple white tape tab things.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
A picture might help. There are many diapers with white cloth diapers, tapes and a yellow wetness indicator. It's like saying you're looking for a car with four wheels and windshield wipers.

Peachy

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
A picture might help. There are many diapers with white cloth diapers, tapes and a yellow wetness indicator. It's like saying you're looking for a car with four wheels and windshield wipers.

Peachy
Haha. Oh man. That made me laugh a lot for some reason.

Does it have any words written on it?

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No it has no words. I will post a pic when I wake up later. I have to borrow my mom's camera.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Most of the diapers sent out by that company as samples are medical-grade ones made by Kendall. You probably got a Wings or something similar.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
No it has no words. I will post a pic when I wake up later. I have to borrow my mom's camera.

I know this is redundant as all get out, but when you take that pic, please, please, please, don't forget to delete it. You never want to have the conversation "matrixroks354, why is there a picture of a big diaper on my camera?"

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Sounds kinda like a generic Walgreens/CVS diaper to me.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
long story but i know, and i won't say more
it sounds like a walgreens but they have blue stripes on the tabs so it isn't them

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Um, a picture would deffinatly help lol.

Still no pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.