ideas of adventure! ideas to wear your diaper in public and getting caught! the butterflies

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexan

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public?

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public? please add to the list. this is what i have already experienced.

1. wearing diapers and getting massaged by an older lady. she was sweet and comforting and she even massaged my butt. the second time, the therapist kept massaging my lower back making the diaper crinkle really loud.
2. at the airport, i left my hair gel in the bag. therefore, the security had to open my carry on suitcase and saw my medium abena m4s. the security man just looked at me and touched my shoulder as if he felt sorry for me
3. about 10 times, i would go up to a gas station and ask the lady if i can use the restroom. i would then explain to them that i wore diaper and it was hard for me to change in the car, and then i would show them my fresh new folded diaper in my hand. suddenly, they would lead me to the bathroom. generally, people are very nice. some ladies would explain to me after i put my diaper on "don't worry..wearing diapers should not be embarassin"
4. in walmart, i would tuck my shirt in my diaper in the back...so my diaper will be revealed when i walk down the aisles..some people would come up to me and quietly say "son..your diaper is showing..you might want to fix your diaper so it won't show".

well, these are my adventures so far! the butterfly feeling is amazing with the diapers! what are some other ideas. share your stories!!!!! thanks

Hi easttexan! Those are certainly some wonderful adventures! Many of us stay close to home when we wear.

Looks like this is your first post. So we can relate to you better, what are some of your non-DL interests?

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I can't relate to this post as i try my best not to get caught, but will take this opportunity to say welcome to the forum.

Justo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We try not to expose our nappies to the public to avoid embassasment and awkwardness for us and them.

mollycoddle

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
do you guys have any great ideas to wear your diaper to in public? please add to the list. this is what i have already experienced.

1. wearing diapers and getting massaged by an older lady. she was sweet and comforting and she even massaged my butt. the second time, the therapist kept massaging my lower back making the diaper crinkle really loud.
2. at the airport, i left my hair gel in the bag. therefore, the security had to open my carry on suitcase and saw my medium abena m4s. the security man just looked at me and touched my shoulder as if he felt sorry for me
3. about 10 times, i would go up to a gas station and ask the lady if i can use the restroom. i would then explain to them that i wore diaper and it was hard for me to change in the car, and then i would show them my fresh new folded diaper in my hand. suddenly, they would lead me to the bathroom. generally, people are very nice. some ladies would explain to me after i put my diaper on "don't worry..wearing diapers should not be embarassin"
4. in walmart, i would tuck my shirt in my diaper in the back...so my diaper will be revealed when i walk down the aisles..some people would come up to me and quietly say "son..your diaper is showing..you might want to fix your diaper so it won't show".

well, these are my adventures so far! the butterfly feeling is amazing with the diapers! what are some other ideas. share your stories!!!!! thanks

Going out in public and deliberately exposing your diaper to other people is extremely creepy, not to mention disrespectful to everyone who's forced to see your diaper. Never do any of those things again.

C

CrinklySiren

I can't relate to this post either seeing as I dont deliberately go out of my way to show-off my diaper, but i dont go to great lengths to hide it either. My diaper always crinkles loudly and i tend to just ignore it (i usually wear diapers when im wearing a dress or skirt, as my pants and short shorts are too tight) , but these adventures seem a little extreme to me ~ though, if you enjoy them, more power to ya :3

My adventures are more like:

- went to Washington DC with wife and 2 friends and took nothing but diapers, wore every single day and night ^_^ (yes my friends know)
- Played water balloon fight outside my house on the neighborhood street with a diaper under my swimsuit, soooo much fun.
- dressed up as a baby with a 100% visibile cushies diaper (3 halloweens ago) some people thought it was funny, others thought it was cute; it was overall great fun.
- wore diapers on a road trip to theme parks for my birthday a few years ago.
- i go out grocery shopping or with friends to non-important or non-adult specific places (i.e. Denny's or the Mall) in a cute childish dress :3 I usually get positive feedback or no feedback at all.

I think as long as you're not running into a crowded area with nothing but a shirt and a diaper, you're welcome to do whatever you want. Keep having fun! I salute you for "living dangerously" lol

DPRCB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I wear outside of my house. I try to make sure it is not visible. You never know you might run into someone you know. I only few people knows that I wear.

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Anytime I wear away from the house, I try my best NOT to have my diapers noticed.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm with CrinklyEmilyLG. I wear 24/7. I don't go to great lengths to hide it but I try not to show it either. They are my underwear. I can't really relate.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
You know when teenagers sag their pants down to their knees and deliberately leave their underwear exposed, and how much you want to slap them for doing it?

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I can't relate to this post as i try my best not to get caught, but will take this opportunity to say welcome to the forum.
Not to sound too mean or unwelcoming, but I'd rather not welcome people like him to the forum. Exhibitionism gives the rest of us a bad reputation, not to mention how disrespectful that is to intentionally involve unwilling bystanders in your fetish.

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Not to sound too mean or unwelcoming, but I'd rather not welcome people like him to the forum. Exhibitionism gives the rest of us a bad reputation, not to mention how disrespectful that is to intentionally involve unwilling bystanders in your fetish.

I don't think you're wrong to feel this way. Most of us on this forum are intelligent, open-minded, normal people, aside from having a weird fetish of course. But some things (like deliberately exposing undergarments to the general public) just shouldn't fall into our vast safety net of tolerance.

Edit: However, intelligent, open-minded, normal people are also open to criticism and learn from their mistakes, and realize other people can as well.

Last edited:
C

CrinklySiren

I really dont understand this "high moral regard" for exhibitionism... its public spaces... as long as he isnt doing something deliberately indecent, i dont see a problem.... I've shown my diaper by accident in public before, and mind you I'm an ABDL Transgirl, and ive gotten nothing but positive responses... just because my incident was by accident and his is on purpose doesn't change the event in question ~ public diaper showing ~ while his may have been intentional in every aspect, he made most of them appear as accidents instead of blatantly being indecent.... i'd say he was quite tactful about his exhibitionism whereas most people arent. This is one of the things that really grinds me gears about the ABDL community... we treat our hobby or fetish or lifestyle as if it makes us weird and no one seems to realize that THAT contributes to its image. There are much worse things in the fetish community and I feel like a lot of us are ill-informed. We are free to do as we please with the exception of ruining our OWN reputation and anyone who would seek to consolidate ALL of us into the actions of one person, is a person too ignorant or simple minded to even consider worth changing, and not worth our time or energy in general. Not to mention that to SOME of us, being ABDL isnt fetish related. Would you say I'm indecent or "giving us a bad reputation" if i choose to go out in short-alls, little girl shoes, and a VERY crinkly diaper? Who am I offending? HOW am I being indecent? Why is it SO wrong for me to be myself out in public just because there is a society full of people ready to judge you for no reason? let alone for dressing like a child or wearing a diaper under your clothes. People are going to judge you no matter HOW normal you pretend to be, so why the hell should WE cater to their bullshit? "its gonna tarnish our community", EVERY community is tarnished in some way, we cant let that stop us... we will NEVER be part of normality and I am HAPPY about that, because then it becomes UNORIGINAL. This obsession with normality in our community is SO naive that its aggravating. I've met some vanilla people who are stranger about things we consider "normal" than people who are into things like blood and knife play. You know whats strange to me? Men who become DOORMATS for their spouses... because last time i checked we were all equal, but in SOCIETY, that is PERFECTLY NORMAL and actually encouraged BY MARRIAGE COUNSELORS!!!!!, and its disgusting.

It is because of this that I say F*** society. Decency is important yes, but to act as though we are beneath society in terms of self expression is absurd and is WORSE for our reputation than is being mildly exhibitionist. So he put some diapers in an obvious location, so he made his diaper visible under his pants by simply NOT tucking his shirt over it. Honestly aside from the whole massaging thing, i'd say the rest of these "adventures" were quite harmless and could have been WORSE and have BEEN worse in terms of other people.

I've talked or read about people who literally mess their diapers and go to a hair cuttery in an unbecoming outfit and a disgustingly soiled diaper... THAT is offensive. I really am starting to grow a dislike for the defensive caution thrown to mild exhibitionism or even towards people who just don't give a shit to cater to society's jaded mentality. Feel free to agree or disagree, but making this person feel unwelcome is more rude than someone posting on a support site about something that most consider unbecoming... Thats why you speak your piece and state your disagreements in a respectable or cautious or informative fashion, not totally shunning or shutting someone out, for all we know maybe this person isnt fully aware of the consequences of their actions, but to treat them as though they are tarnishing our community is so monstrously absurd it makes me feel very disappointed. I've literally lost count of how many times in the past few months ive seen people be slandered or shunned for even MENTIONING some form of exhibitionism. Everyone treats it like the person is dangling their penis in front of a park bench full of people.

I'm probably gonna get a lot of negativity for this but being someone who has been wearing diapers in public as well as cute outfits that often don't match my age, and having only gotten positive responses FOR YEARS it really aggravates me to see this kind of attitude. Being mildly exhibitionist doesn't give us a bad reputation, treating ourselves like we are weird DOES. And then people complain that we "arent accepted and never will be accepted",

In order for that to happen, you have to accept yourself and your community first! You think gay people got to where they are by hiding themselves and acting like they are weird? I know its not the same thing but ATTITUDE makes a world of difference when it comes to acceptance or self expression. Tell Riley Kilo that she is indecent for the way she expresses her ABDL lifestyle in public, i dare you.

Note: this post isnt aimed at anyone in particular, simply my two cents on this communities blatant disregard for all things relating to public self expression.

Sorry for this ranting but i've just had enough of this attitude. Monkeydoodle did nothing wrong by simply being welcoming.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I really dont understand this "high moral regard" for exhibitionism... its public spaces... as long as he isnt doing something deliberately indecent, i dont see a problem.... I've shown my diaper by accident in public before, and mind you I'm an ABDL Transgirl, and ive gotten nothing but positive responses... just because my incident was by accident and his is on purpose doesn't change the event in question ~ public diaper showing ~ while his may have been intentional in every aspect, he made most of them appear as accidents instead of blatantly being indecent.... i'd say he was quite tactful about his exhibitionism whereas most people arent. This is one of the things that really grinds me gears about the ABDL community... we treat our hobby or fetish or lifestyle as if it makes us weird and no one seems to realize that THAT contributes to its image. There are much worse things in the fetish community and I feel like a lot of us are ill-informed. We are free to do as we please with the exception of ruining our OWN reputation and anyone who would seek to consolidate ALL of us into the actions of one person, is a person too ignorant or simple minded to even consider worth changing, and not worth our time or energy in general. Not to mention that to SOME of us, being ABDL isnt fetish related. Would you say I'm indecent or "giving us a bad reputation" if i choose to go out in short-alls, little girl shoes, and a VERY crinkly diaper? Who am I offending? HOW am I being indecent? Why is it SO wrong for me to be myself out in public just because there is a society full of people ready to judge you for no reason? let alone for dressing like a child or wearing a diaper under your clothes. People are going to judge you no matter HOW normal you pretend to be, so why the hell should WE cater to their bullshit? "its gonna tarnish our community", EVERY community is tarnished in some way, we cant let that stop us... we will NEVER be part of normality and I am HAPPY about that, because then it becomes UNORIGINAL. This obsession with normality in our community is SO naive that its aggravating. I've met some vanilla people who are stranger about things we consider "normal" than people who are into things like blood and knife play. You know whats strange to me? Men who become DOORMATS for their spouses... because last time i checked we were all equal, but in SOCIETY, that is PERFECTLY NORMAL and actually encouraged BY MARRIAGE COUNSELORS!!!!!, and its disgusting.

It is because of this that I say F*** society. Decency is important yes, but to act as though we are beneath society in terms of self expression is absurd and is WORSE for our reputation than is being mildly exhibitionist. So he put some diapers in an obvious location, so he made his diaper visible under his pants by simply NOT tucking his shirt over it. Honestly aside from the whole massaging thing, i'd say the rest of these "adventures" were quite harmless and could have been WORSE and have BEEN worse in terms of other people.

I've talked or read about people who literally mess their diapers and go to a hair cuttery in an unbecoming outfit and a disgustingly soiled diaper... THAT is offensive. I really am starting to grow a dislike for the defensive caution thrown to mild exhibitionism or even towards people who just don't give a shit to cater to society's jaded mentality. Feel free to agree or disagree, but making this person feel unwelcome is more rude than someone posting on a support site about something that most consider unbecoming... Thats why you speak your piece and state your disagreements in a respectable or cautious or informative fashion, not totally shunning or shutting someone out, for all we know maybe this person isnt fully aware of the consequences of their actions, but to treat them as though they are tarnishing our community is so monstrously absurd it makes me feel very disappointed. I've literally lost count of how many times in the past few months ive seen people be slandered or shunned for even MENTIONING some form of exhibitionism. Everyone treats it like the person is dangling their penis in front of a park bench full of people.

I'm probably gonna get a lot of negativity for this but being someone who has been wearing diapers in public as well as cute outfits that often don't match my age, and having only gotten positive responses FOR YEARS it really aggravates me to see this kind of attitude. Being mildly exhibitionist doesn't give us a bad reputation, treating ourselves like we are weird DOES. And then people complain that we "arent accepted and never will be accepted",

In order for that to happen, you have to accept yourself and your community first! You think gay people got to where they are by hiding themselves and acting like they are weird? I know its not the same thing but ATTITUDE makes a world of difference when it comes to acceptance or self expression. Tell Riley Kilo that she is indecent for the way she expresses her ABDL lifestyle in public, i dare you.

Note: this post isnt aimed at anyone in particular, simply my two cents on this communities blatant disregard for all things relating to public self expression.

Sorry for this ranting but i've just had enough of this attitude. Monkeydoodle did nothing wrong by simply being welcoming.

Well said, I was going to reply to (irnub) but then I realised I haven't got the time for over opinionated people, plus not welcoming someone based on their first post is in fact unwelcoming and rude.

Last edited:

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think intentionally leaving your undergarments showing, no matter what the degree, is considered deliberate indecency. Another thing is that I don't feel anyone should have to mask a fetish by using words like "lifestyle" or "hobby" to make it sound like some kind of social norm, or even go to the lengths of reminding people that there are worse kinks out there to justify having this certain one; someone else's wrong-doing should never excuse your own, that's evading the situation instead of honing up to it and facing it head on. Accepting your fetish is normal; thinking that self-acceptance gives you a pass at doing anything potentially socially reprehensible is foolish.

I don't feel my prior post was berating the OP for his socially reprehensible acts and making him feel unwelcome. It was more of a post making him aware of this so that he doesn't do anything that gets himself in legal trouble. Not saying anything at all is worse than offering criticism.

C

CrinklySiren

ideas of adventure! ideas to wear your diaper in public and getting caught! t...

I think intentionally leaving your undergarments showing, no matter what the degree, is considered deliberate indecency. Another thing is that I don't feel anyone should have to mask a fetish by using words like "lifestyle" or "hobby" to make it sound like some kind of social norm, or even go to the lengths of reminding people that there are worse kinks out there to justify having this certain one; someone else's wrong-doing should never excuse your own, that's evading the situation instead of honing up to it and facing it head on. Accepting your fetish is normal; thinking that self-acceptance gives you a pass at doing anything potentially socially reprehensible is foolish.

I don't feel my prior post was berating the OP for his socially reprehensible acts and making him feel unwelcome. It was more of a post making him aware of this so that he doesn't do anything that gets himself in legal trouble. Not saying anything at all is worse than offering criticism.

to be fair i wasn't necessarily talking about you or your post. You seemed respectable enough to me on stating your opinion. But I will have you know that for me, being ABDL isnt a fetish, whether you believe me or not is up to you, but i get no sexual gratification or satisfaction from wearing diapers or dressing as a child, and last time i checked, that is essentially what a fetish is. Acting like what we do is socially reprehensible is simply absurd, yet people take pictures with naked guitar playing artists on the streets of New York. Hell for that matter, why not call cross-dressers indecent for wearing clothes that are innappropriate to their gender. Social norms are a joke and anyone who treats them like they are set in stone should really reconsider. I'm not masking anything with anything, to believe that something "normally" seen as a fetish could in no way have an emotional or mental or comfortable effect on a persons behavior or attitude or personality is very narrow-minded. Tell that to the leather community and they will dismiss you without effort. When you stop to consider that nothing I do or nothing most of us do in terms of public self expression is in violation of any laws or codes of safety and comfort, then you see how people are just uptight. Its what makes the difference between a public flasher, and someone who is just expressing themselves.

And another thing, you are considering being ABDL or any other kink a "wrong doing"... why is it a wrong doing? just because SOCIETY disagrees? Remember that society is nothing but large masses of people, nothing more. We are part of that society and just how society has a right to preach ignorance and hate, we have a right to be ourselves.... because hey, if society sees their hate-mongering as "ok as long as no one is getting hurt" then i dont see why what we do should be seen as any different. I can guarantee you one thing; society doesnt care what you think, and by that measure you shouldnt care what society thinks either. Food for thought.

You are of course, entitled to your opinion. If you agree (not saying you do, just if) that he is tarnishing our reputation, I'll guarantee you that he (nor any negatively portrayed abdl on here or in the media) has tarnished my reputation as an abdl in the slightest. Mind you, all my friends have seen the weirdos on the news as well as the wrongfully portrayed Abdls in the tv shows, and they harbor enough logic to know that every human being is different.

Last edited:

ClandestineWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Well, a fetish is technically defined as an object of irrational reverence or obsession. It doesn't necessarily imply that it has to be fully driven by sexual desires. And social norms certainly aren't set in stone; society is always changing and norms do need to adapt to it constantly, but I most certainly wouldn't consider them a joke. I personally prefer to being able to see and appreciate the standards and lines of normalcy, and then proceed to transcend them in a tactful manner that is entirely my own; people have their own outlets of self-expression, we all have several of them, and I don't feel this fetish is one of mine. This is something I'd rather keep to myself, not because it's in society's best interest, but because it's in my best interest.

And I guess "wrong-doing" was a rather loose term for it. It was more meant to emphasize the "worse kink" that I mentioned. I apologize for the misinterpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.