Ideas for shedding xmas weight from the "glute" region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know of a topic like this exists, so I thought it would be fun to get some ideas across. A lot of us talk about how Goodnites or other smaller diapers are fun, but they are marketed towards children younger than ourselves. This doesn't stop myself or anyone else from still enjoying the products for self-benefit, but it does stop quite a few individuals on this forums, being they aren't small enough to fit.

I have tried Underjams with my 32" waist, and they are small, but still are able to be worn. I have heard the Goodnites run a bit larger, which is hopefully my next diaper purchase. Because these specific diapers are marketed towards the younger folk, they also perform better with the younger folk. Having a smaller sized bottom is sure to help with this.

I don't know how many of you are very knowledgeable in this area, but I did a little research on what you can do to shape your glute "butt" muscles up a bit. It is common knowledge that excercising creates muscle and burns fat according to which region you target such workouts to. Here's the question though, will creating muscle actually decrease the size of your butt? It's not going to decrease the size of your glutes. I've seen women say they are going to excercise these muscles to try and get a bigger butt. It's either common girl knowledge that doing that can in fact give them their desired "big butt" look, or else it is a bogus theory. If anyone could answer this question, I would enjoy reading your responses.

Here is a link for whoever is interested in "shaping" their muscles:
Butt Exercises - Glute Kickbacks

Role
Diaper Lover
I would enjoy getting a larger man ass. I can't figure out why my dad seems to have one and I don't. What is this?

That looks interesting, but I think I'll stick to leg curls for doing stuff like that.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would enjoy getting a larger man ass. I can't figure out why my dad seems to have one and I don't. What is this?

That looks interesting, but I think I'll stick to leg curls for doing stuff like that.
rofl. I wasn't talking about increasing the size of your ass, that's just what "some" females want.

Me too! ;D
I didn't even know men wanted a larger ass, that just doesn't make sense. I'm having trouble sensing sarcasm too.

S

soren456

Just tossing this in for your consideration:

For males, it's not the size of your butt that ruins the fit of GoodNites, Underjams and every baby diaper. It's the size of your package.

Those products are meant to fit boys whose genitals have not begun to develop; the distinct changes wrought by puberty and adolescence are not accommodated by the products.

That's a major reason why guys can't fit handily into those products even when their waist size says they should.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not being sarcastic, it hurts my puny butt to sit on it too long, even in comfortable drivers seat or my computer seat which has less than 1/4 inch of seat left, when it started with at least one or two inches. I don't know if women like bigger butts or not, but I want one.

Ass (yes) for weight loss in that region, Fire2Box's way is probably the best way.

In response to soren, the 2nd part of my ballcock apparatus sticks out the top if it wants to see something important. :thumbsup: So I had to move on to bigger and better things, come to think of it, have the same problem with small ATN's usually only when laying down.

Sorry about off-topicing your thread.

Role
Diaper Lover
Start running, or if run more, you will lose weight. Cardio activities combined with dieting will be the best bet to produce weight loss. If you do use supplements, be very careful which ones you use, and be more conscientious when working out. If you are getting dizzy or feel a pain not associated with normal exercise, then get some help.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
MYTH ALERT!
Doing ab exercises does not burn fat specifically from the stomach region. Doing butt exercises does not burn fat specifically from the butt region. The only way to get rid of that fat is overall cardio, and your body will burn the fat wherever it can and redistribute the rest.

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
the cardio is the best advice for triggering weight loss -- now, where you'll see it first is all dependent on your body. increasing water intake and a carefully planned carb/calorie/protein intake during the day can help manage unwanted size in the buns.

but to add a little to the post above me: doing movements to exercise muscle (ie. glute, abdominal, etc) will only break down muscle, which will rebuild with proper nutrition leading to a larger size when healed. this combined with unwanted fat on that region will make the area appear even LARGER. :) so you're right -- basically it will just build muscle under fat.

if you want a bigger bum, eat a ton of calories and do squats. skip the cardio.

:D
happy new year, everyone!

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Lol, too much exersise in a focussed area will lead to bigger muscles which leads to...

go figure.

Yeh, its a girl fact ;) But mostof us just wear high heels - makes your bottom about 10% larger per inch of heel - APPARENTLY

So boys, I recommend you take off your stillettos and stick to some flats for now ;)

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've only seen a couple guys whose butts actually got BIG because of exercise, and they're all football players so they do 300 lb squats in their sleep.

I wouldn't skip exercise completely, unless your goal really is to just fit in baby diapers, in which case you probably need to examine how big diapers are in your life.

I'm not gonna go on a "If you don't work out your butt you're too into diapers" rant, but having a nice butt comes in handy for...other things in life (unless you're asexual, in which case who cares what your butt looks like! But otherwise is it important to be well balanced). And besides, butt exercises also works your lower back which too many people fail to do, and I'll be the first to tell you that a weak lower back BLOWS.

S

secretdl26

when i had to lose some weight to go on a backpacking trip, i would say that doing a mix of cardio and weights did the best things for me.
lost 15 lbs in 3 months! good, i guess.
but now i have to do it again for a new years resolution.
increasing size (muscle mass?) is kind of an odd goal.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't need those exercises. My butt is about as round as the peach in my avatar, and it's all muscles. :tongueout:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
XD i never gain weight i stay at 130 constantly no matter what

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
XD i never gain weight i stay at 130 constantly no matter what
You're the same age as me. I'm barely underweight for my age (155). I was 120 in 8th grade, which was barely under average. You're 20 years old and 130 pounds. That's.... definitely something to brag about (almost hard to believe). I bet you could do something about it if you tried to.

Role
Diaper Lover
If Chou has the fatass gene like I do, it will be hard for him. I'm 122 with shoes, and my dad is 147.8. So all us fatties can hope to do is eat more food than we want and maybe try to gain a pound or a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.