Ideas For Christmas Presents🎁

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyJayy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My boyfriend is a little and I was wondering what I could get his little side for christmas..I know he likes toys but have no idea what kind to get.I would like to hear some little opinions on what a mommy should get for her baby.

Do you know what his little age is? That would probably help narrow down some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink locking plastic pants. :D

Hes two

a body-suit from XP Medical

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

get him plushies!!!

Some duplo blocks?

The first little things my wife got me was a a large size teddy bear, about two feet in length. I sleep with him every night. She has bought me other plushies as well as footed jammies and sippy cups. Last Christmas she bought me some adult coloring books along with colored pencils and markers.

Off the top of my head (because really, this is just what I'd want): plush toys, a baby train set, children's books with lots of pictures, and maybe a fire truck.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.This weekend im going to go to sams club and buy him one of those big stuffed giraffes.He also loves blankets..so i might get him one of those too.

he's SO lucky...i used to have a wife like you for 12 years! She ended up leaving me for a crack-head. I wonder if my
diapers played a role in her decision-making?
One year i got the COOLEST footed pajamas EVER! They were super soft, navy blue, with cool looking moons on them. Merry Christmas and best of luck to both of ya.😊

Thank you and im sorry about your wife.When I found out about my boyfriend it was the end of the world but now I look back and im like "Wow I cant believe what a big deal I was making".Now we are very much closer and I embrace his little side alot and love him for letting me be apart of it with him.

Thank you SallyJ, one day i hope to find someone to love-but till then, i live ALONE! Being AB/DL +incontinent; it's best to live alone. I'm very selective who i tell- and if i do disclose, it has to be a female. I don't like men(abused when i was young)

I wear diapers myself for comfort reason because I was sexually abused for 7 years of my life.Not may people know because I choose not to say it to them because everybody around me has big mouths.Also my boyfriend was also abused at a very young age that he found security in diapers.Im the only person that knows and it was very difficult for him to tell because he was very ahsamed.I hope one day that you find someone to love that doesnt mind..someone that can look past that and love you for who you are:).

Something that i rarely talk about but: when i was 3(AND potty-trained), my Mom left my older brother(5) and i with a babysitter one night named Renay(sp).
She told us it was time for bed and my brother let out a high-pitched scream. So i let out a higher-pitched scream.
Renay didn't like that so she took me over to the linen closet and said,"If you're gonna act like a baby, I'm gonna treat you like one. She asked my brother where mom keeps the diaper pins and he went into her room and got some!
So took a thick, cloth diaper from the closet, made me lay on my bed, and diapered me.
I remember how thick the diaper was when she pulled it through my legs-so much so that it almost felt suffocating; if you can imagine THAT!
I think i passed out-i don't remember anything after that except six months or so later i wet my bed purpose! My Mom smelled the urine when she checked on me that night. She was disgusted, yelled at me, and changed the sheets.
I ended up being a bed-wetter without diapers-only a plastic mattress protector under my sheets! And the rest is history...
I wonder how i would be today if she had put me back in diapers like her and my step-dad threatened to do to me....we had a babysitter when i was 9 nine, my brother was flirting with her so i got weird: i told i needed diapers and she wasn't about to diaper me; she wanted no part of such a ridiculous idea. So i proceeded to lay on the floor face-down and peed!!
So that night when my parents got home, they were LIVID! The next day at dinner i was told that i was getting diapers. I became really excited BUT then they said that i'd have to wear them all the time-EVEN AT SCHOOL!
Suddenly i was horrified. In school?! No way! They said that if i wet the bed again, that's the deal.
Well, i continued wetting my bed and never got my diapers...what a raw deal!

As far as presents go the best thing that my husband ever suggested is that I make a wishlist, that way he knows exactly what I want. I have one on Amazon that is shared with him and I have a collection on E-bay that he can look at anytime he wants to see presents that I might want whether it's for Christmas, Birthday or just because I'm thinking of you or you've been extra good gifts. I get those for myself as well.
There is no embarrassment because no one can see them but him.

ArchieRoni said:
a baby train set

I'd love to get a train table for my birthday or Christmas. If only I could ask my parents for what I really want. :(

How about before all of the decorative lights come down; preferably prior to the 25th, where you spend a holiday-oriented weekend together.

There may be some relatively economical options at theme parks doing a holiday-oriented special (Hershey Park's christmas candylane is 20 bucks, for example). And it opens its doors for shops and coaster rides, etc, 'cept decked out with holiday lights. There's also free and cheap activities galore everywhere this time of year: just check your local paper.

Break out some ugly christmas sweaters/apparel and pack in a day full of holiday activity: sledding, baking cookies together, and setting up party favors/gifts for upcoming celebrations, board games, warm drinks, netflix, etc.

On christmas eve, if you live together, try to revive old childhood traditions like going to church or opening the stockings. This will help to restore previously lost magic buried under adult responsibilities. Visit old neighborhoods and reminisce. If the distances are drastically apart, visit yours next year and his the following, or vice versa.

I know you questioned us "what to buy" but I have been in poverty the last five years of my life and I know time spent with people is far more valuable than money spent. If I had a little and decided to buy them a gift, it would be one, innocent and non-fetish related during one of our holiday excursions, so when they hold it in their hands in the years to come it will hold a more cherished meaning.

One of my favorite traditions that we brought back from my childhood is going for a big cup of hot cocoa and driving around looking at all of the Christmas lights that people put up in their yards. Also if you do live near Hershey just be careful because 95% of the stuff there is outside and with the way the weather has been in the north so far it has been freezing in fact I woke up to about 2" of snow this morning. We went 2 different years one year was nice it was about 48 out in the evening and was so nice with all of the lights and some of the rides are open and we went another year and it was in the lower 30s during the day and it was miserable with the wind. The only nice thing is there is also the sweet lights that you can go to down the road which is super cool for your little side. Tons and tons of lights some even look like they are moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back