Ideas for a Little Style Tattoo (Please Help)

PrincessJessilynn

little sub
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i need creativity help!
being a little has done so much good for me mentally, and i have tattoos that actually mean something to me. however i do not have any little pride tattoos. yet i cannot think of any that i can get, i was thinking of a bow like my attachment. please let me know what you think. Any ideas are welcome too...

TATTOO.jpg

A pride unicorn, maybe?

Look for a cartoon idea that doesn't cause problems if vanilla people see it.

How about a pasifier or crossed diaper pins (one pink one blue if you like) or maybe the emoticon of the babys head that's on everyone's phone?

Some neat ideas: a paci or rattle, a teddy bear, a unicorn, a baby/porcelain doll, a heart, a little tiara/crown, a strawberry, a fairy, or a butterfly
Another cute idea is if you get a cartoon-ish galaxy theme? Like some stars, planets, and a moon in a small cluster? And if you can't think of any more discreet ideas, get it where it's easy to hide like on your belly or thigh

PrincessBrattyButt said:
Some neat ideas: a paci or rattle, a teddy bear, a unicorn, a baby/porcelain doll, a heart, a little tiara/crown, a strawberry, a fairy, or a butterfly
Another cute idea is if you get a cartoon-ish galaxy theme? Like some stars, planets, and a moon in a small cluster? And if you can't think of any more discreet ideas, get it where it's easy to hide like on your belly or thigh
All great ideas.
I’m 6 so I don’t use pacys or diapers. I’m too old for that lolol

but I like the dolly idea.
I really don’t care if people see it. Most people don’t seem to mind tattoos on women, it’s men where questions happen hahaha

and if someone has a problem with it... I mean it’s my life... and it’s done a lot for me mentally so too bad for haters :p

PrincessJessilynn said:
All great ideas.
I’m 6 so I don’t use pacys or diapers. I’m too old for that lolol

but I like the dolly idea.
I really don’t care if people see it. Most people don’t seem to mind tattoos on women, it’s men where questions happen hahaha

and if someone has a problem with it... I mean it’s my life... and it’s done a lot for me mentally so too bad for haters :p
Glad I could help ^w^

Back